123 HP Tango Setup
You can pair the 123 HP Tango Printer to your Android device which is connected to the internet. Get the HP Smart app from the Google Play Store. It can be used to set up the 123.hp.com/tango printer.
HP Tango Printer Installation
- Scan the QR code on the printer box using the QR scanner app.
- Download the HP Smart app and install it.
- Remove the printer from the box and set up the 123 HP Tango printer.
- Discard the packaging and then connect the power cord to the printer.
- Connect the free end of the power cord to the power outlet.
- The edge light emits a green pulse.
- After a while, the light turns blue. This means that the printer is in the ready state.
- Open the app, tick the checkbox and then tap Start.
- Tap the Plus sign, tap Add Printer and then select Continue.
- Tap Allow if it pops up on the screen to let HP Smart access your device’s location.
- Tap the Tango printer in the following screen.
- The app prompts you to enter your network password. Enter it and then tap Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Create your HP account by filling the details on the screen. Tap Create Account.
- Follow the steps on the screen and tap Next on the app at each stage.
- Remove the orange tab from the ink cartridges before installing them in the printer.
- Close the cartridge lid and then tap Align on the app.
- Tap Next and review the information on HP Instant Ink.
- Select Continue, enter your details and then tap Enroll.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download/enable/update the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Tap Print a Document.
- Set printing preferences to finish the 123 HP Tango installation.
HP Tango Manual and Driver Download
You can download the Tango manual and Tango driver by visiting our site. Enter the appropriate printer model in the product search field. Then you can go to the ‘Manual’ and ‘Driver’ sections under the printer model to download them.
HP Tango Driver
The 123 HP Tango Driver is the software that is required to connect your HP Tango printer to your computer. You can download and install it on your device by visiting our website and typing the printer model in the product search field. Then you can click the Download button to get the driver for your computer.
How to Download HP Tango Driver
Open the web browser on your computer. Type our website in the address search bar and then press Enter. Wait until the page loads and enter your printer’s model number in the product search field. Navigate to the driver section and click Download to save the file on your computer.
How to Install HP Tango driver
Open the downloaded HP driver file on your computer by double-clicking it.On a Windows computer, the installer wizard window pops up on the screen. Follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the 123 HP Tango driver installation.
How to Connect HP Tango to Windows 10
- You can connect HP Tango to a Windows 10 PC by using the HP Smart app.
- Download the app to your computer and open it.
- Ensure that your 123 HP Tango printer is receiving power and connected to a wireless network.
- In the app, tap start and then press the Plus sign.
- Click the Setup a New Printer button and then follow the instructions on the screen.
- The HP Tango printer is now connected to your computer.
- Test print a document to check whether it works.
HP Tango Wireless Setup
HP Tango can be wirelessly paired to your smartphone or computer. Download the HP Smart Print to your smart device. Use the app to add your printer to your device. Now you can test print a document to check whether your HP Tango printer works wirelessly.
HP Tango WiFi Setup
The 123 HP Tango printer can be connected to a WiFi network. You can use your home or office wireless network to connect your printer to the computer. Press the Wi-Fi button and follow the instructions on the screen to connect it to your desired network.
HP Tango Mobile Printing HP Print Setup
The HP Tango printer can be configured for mobile printing. You can use any mobile device to send files to your printer by using the HP Smart Print app. Ensure that your printer is in the ready state and connected to the desired wireless network. Check whether there are paper sheets in the paper tray. Ensure that there is sufficient ink in the 123 HP Tango ink cartridges and proceed to print the document.
HP Tango AirPrint Setup
The HP Tango printer can be configured to print any document from an Apple device. The HP Smart app can be downloaded to the device. Print documents or scan documents from the Mac computer via the HP Smart app home screen.
HP Tango Google Assistant Setup
A Google-powered smartphone can be used to send a document to your HP Tango printer. Using the Google Assistant app, you can send files to the printer through voice commands. You can even use Google Assistant powered speakers to print documents according to your requirement.
HP Tango Amazon Alexa Setup
The HP Tango printer is a smart printer that can be used to print documents with voice commands given to an Amazon Alexa speaker. You can do this by adding the printer in the skills list of the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone.
123 HP Tango Wireless Direct Printing
The HP Tango printer supports the Wireless Direct Printer function which means that you can wirelessly send files to your printer from your smartphone without a router. Do this by downloading/enabling the HP Print Service Plugin going to the Network Settings button under Settings in your smartphone. Add the Printer in the Network Settings screen and proceed to print a document.
HP Tango Ink Cartridges
The 123 HP Tango printer has both black and color ink cartridges. You can install them after removing the Orange tab from the bottom. If the cartridges are low on ink, you can replace them to begin printing again. The HP Instant Ink plan helps you in getting ink cartridges easily by paying a monthly fee.
HP Tango Change Ink Cartridge
The HP Tango ink cartridges can be replaced easily if the cartridges are low on ink or empty. Using the HP Smart app on your smartphone, you can check the ink levels on your printer cartridges and replace them at the right time.
HP Tango Ink Refill
The 123 HP Tango ink cartridges can be easily refilled. Just remove the cartridges from their slots and peel off the sticker covering the cartridge. Use your ink injector to inject ink into the cartridge and close the cartridge with the sticker after it is done.
HP Tango Scanner
The 123 HP Tango printer has a scanning function. You can use the HP Smart app to scan a document or pictures from a smart device. The app can be used to monitor ink levels, and print documents.
How to Scan on HP Tango
- Switch on the HP Tango Printer.
- Ensure that the 123 HP Tango Printer has a stable power connection.
- Check whether the paper tray has paper sheets.
- Connect the printer to a computer through a USB cable or a wireless network.
- Open the scanner lid of the 123.hp.com printer.
- Place the document that needs to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Tap the Scan button on the printer to start scanning the document.
How to Scan on HP Tango from HP Smart App
- Download and install the HP Smart app from the Google Play Store or App Store depending on your device.
- Wait until the HP Smart app is installed on your smart device.
- Connect the 123 HP Tango printer to the desired wireless network.
- Ensure that the smart device is connected to the same network as the printer.
- Open the HP Smart app and add the printer to the smart device.
- Tap Scan and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The document gets scanned after the preferences are set.
123 HP Tango Factory Reset
If the HP Tango printer is not functioning as intended, you can resolve the issue by performing a factory reset. Go to the rear of the printer and locate the Wi-Fi button. Press and hold that button for 5 seconds. Notice the rotating blue edge light which signals the completion of the factory reset process. Now you can attempt a reconnection with the HP Smart app.
HP Tango Firmware Upgrade
The 123 HP Tango Printer is a smart home printer that supports the Wireless firmware upgrade. Download and install the HP Smart app for your device. Complete the printer setup and push the Advanced button in the app. Choose the Printer Home Page option or the Advanced Settings option. Depending on the kind of smart device you use you get an option called Tools or Web Services. Tap on that option to enter the Printer Updates button. Choose Check Now to check whether the firmware is up-to-date and update it if required.