EFFICIENT 123.HP.COM/OJPRO8720 SETUP PRINTER
PICK YOUR ISSUES
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer is specially designed to satisfy the modern needs in an office. It manages to produce professional-quality printouts with fast duplex printing technology for high-volume offices.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PAPER JAM
Paper jam occurs in multiple areas of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer. Don’t worry! Clearing the jammed papers is a DIY process. To solve the paper jam issue, you should clear the jammed paper from the paper input tray, ink cartridge access area, output tray, and the automatic document feeder.
HOW TO INSTALL INK CARTRIDGE IN HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
In the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, use only the ink cartridges provided with the printer package. Power on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage is idle, then install the ink cartridges into appropriate slots. The printer begins to print an alignment page as soon as the ink cartridges are installed.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 PRINTER OFFLINE
The offline printer message displays when you try to connect the computer and printer. It indicates a connectivity issue between the printer and the computer. Print a network configuration page to inspect the root cause of the offline printer issue. Remove all the connections and re-establish the connection between the printer and the computer.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 WON’T CONNECT TO WI-FI
To connect the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer to a Wi-Fi network, make sure that you connect the printer and computer to the same network. Position the printer closer to the router, so that the printer lies within the network range. Install the full feature 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer software from the link given on this site.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 WONT PRINT IN COLOR
The ink cartridge problem generally occurs when you do not install the ink cartridges properly in the given slots. Use the ink cartridges which are suitable for the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer. Remove the existing printer drivers and install the latest version of printer software from the link given on this site.
The printer software is typically sub-divided into two categories, full feature drivers and basic drivers. Without any uncertainty, proceed to install the full feature drivers for your printer. The HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer software for both Windows and Mac are available on this site. The driver package will include the essential HP software and HP scan features. The printer software cannot be installed over a public network. If you want to install the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer with the office device, acquire the required permission. Prep your computer by clearing all the temp files and cache before you download the printer drivers. The downloaded printer software can be located in the Downloads folder.
To initially set up the HP Officejet Pro 8720, remove the printer from the packaging. The printer package will include the installation CD-ROM, warranty cards, power cable, ink cartridges, and user manual. Read the user manual before you proceed to set up the printer. Power On the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer. Select your preferred language and choose the country or region. Select the purpose type as Home or Business and you will notice the general terms and condition displayed. Tap Finish to complete the setup. Install the necessary printer software, and you can use the printer via the wired or wireless connection.
To connect the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer in a wireless network, make sure that you have an active Wi-Fi connection. Position the printer closer to the router and begin the wireless setup. Download the printer software from the link on the given site. During the installation of printer software, choose the connection type as Wireless. Note the Wi-Fi network name and password. Use the Wireless Setup Wizard option on the printer’s control panel to connect. Connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer and computer the same wireless network.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 MOBILE PRINTING SETUP
Mobile printing solutions can be used to access the printer from any device using a wireless network connection. The HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is compatible with the mobile printing solutions. Some of the mobile printing solutions supported by the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer are the HP Smart app, HP ePrint app, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print. Apps like HP Smart app is installed along with the printer software.
123.hp.com/ojpro8720 AIRPRINT SETUP
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and connect your Apple device to a W-Fi network.
- On the printer’s control panel, tap the Wireless icon and open the Network Settings.
- Press Wireless Setup Wizard and the printer will display the available networks.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name from the list of networks and enter the WEP key.
- Open the document that you like to print from your Apple device and tap the Share icon to select Print.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 EPRINT SETUP
- Power On the printer.
- Tap the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel. Select Setup, and then enable the Web Services.
- Press Print Info to print an Info page with the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer’s email address.
- Compose a new email from your device and enter the printer’s email id in the To field. Attach the photo or document that you want to print.
- Click Send to print the emailed documents.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 DUPLEX PRINTING
- Power On the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and load papers into the input tray.
- Open the document, click File, and then choose Print.
- Select your printer and click Printer Properties.
- Click the Duplex Printing option in the Printing Shortcuts tab. Click OK, and then select the Print option.
- Remove the printed paper and load the printed facing down.
- Click Continue, and the printer begins to print the other side.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT SETUP
- Connect the printer to the Wi-Fi. Open Google Chrome on your computer and sign in to your account.
- Type Chrome://devices in the URL bar.
- Register your 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer and click OK on the printer’s control panel to confirm the registration.
- Open a document that you want to print and select Print. Click the menu Select a file from my computer.
- Choose your printer model in the Google Print window, and tap Print.
HOW TO SCAN ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
To scan photos or documents using the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, place the original documents on the scanner glass and tap the scan menu on the printer’s control panel.
HOW TO SCAN TO COMPUTER ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
- Power on your HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Install the full feature drivers for your printer from the link given on this site.
- Connect your printer and computer using the wireless connection or USB cable.
- Position the original document on the printer scanner flatbed in such a way that the scan side faces the flatbed.
- Press the Scan icon on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer’s control panel.
- The scanned document automatically pops up on the computer screen.
- View the Scan settings and adjust the resolution for your scanned document.
- Select a destination folder and click Save option.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 DOUBLE SIDED SCANNING
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer. Place the original documents into the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Adjust the paper guides according to the paper size and slide the duplex switch situated near the ADF.
- Make sure that you place the first page on top.
- Open the Start menu and search for HP.
- Click HP Solution Center and select Scan Document.
- The HP Scanning dialog box displays, click Scan.
- After the scan job completes, select Done.
- The HP Solution Center transmits the scanned file to the given location from 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer.