Quickest 123.hp.com/OJPro8710 SETUP GUIDANCE
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 All-in-One printer can print, copy, scan, and fax. It supports mobile printing solutions and enables us to access the printer from any device. It is a high powered multitasking printer and consists of an automatic feeder which can hold up to 50 pages.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Paper Jam
During a print job on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer, the printer stops feeding papers and an error note is displayed on the printer’s control panel. It indicates the paper jam inside the printer. The paper jam might occur in multiple areas of the printer. To clear the paper jam, you should clean the ink cartridge access area, input tray, and the automatic document feeder.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Refill
In HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer you can refill the ink cartridges but replacing the ink cartridge is the optimal solution. By refilling, you can reduce the cost. Do not attempt to refill the ink cartridges until an error message stating low or empty ink cartridge is prompted on the printer’s control panel.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Not Connecting Wireless
The 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi can be either due to a problem in the router connection or an issue with the printer firmware. Install the latest version of printer software on your computer and position the printer closer to the router connection. Reduce the Wi-Fi channel interference and try connecting the printer to a wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Cartridge Problem
The ink cartridge problem on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer can occur due to various reasons. Firstly, make sure that you use genuine HP ink cartridges. Install the ink cartridges on the appropriate slots. If you face the same problem, remove the ink cartridge from the printer and clean the ink contacts.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline
The status of printer offline displays on the computer and indicates that there is a connectivity issue between the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer and computer. To fix the offline issue, use the automated tool provided by HP. The HP Print and Scan Doctor will diagnose the root cause of the problem and suggests methods to fix this issue.
The printer drivers and software plays a vital role in linking the printer and the computer to enable all the printer functions. The printer drivers have two variants such as basic and full featured driver. The user manual or guide provides you the information about the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. Install the full featured printer driver software to enable all features on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer. The printer drivers and manual can be downloaded from the link given on this site.
Do you want to set up your new HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer? To set up a printer for the first time, remove all the packing materials from the printer. You will notice the warranty cards, power cord, installation CD-ROM, and the user manual in the printer package. Place the printer on a clean and flat surface and connect the power cord into the power socket. To get the most features from 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer, download the full-feature printer software from this site. Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and load enough papers into the input tray.
To configure wireless setup on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, install the HP software or app to enable wireless printing. Download HP Smart app to set up the printer on a wireless network. Tap the Setup menu on the printer’s control panel and select Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose your Wi-Fi network name from the list. Enter the WPS pin and tap OK to connect with your Wi-Fi network. Connect the computer and printer to the same wireless network. When you successfully connect the printer to a wireless network the blue light on the printer’s control panel will start to flash.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Mobile Printing
The mobile printing solutions such as HP Smart app, HP ePrint, HP Airprint, ePrint cloud printing and HP Wireless Direct are compatible with the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer. The mobile printing solutions will enable us to access the printer from smartphones, tablets, computers, and laptops. The functions such as print, scan, and ink level estimation can be done through the Mobile printing solutions. These mobile printing solutions are compatible with both Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Airprint
- Enable the Wi-Fi on your Apple device and power on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Touch the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name and enter the WPS pin.
- Open the file or image that you want to print on your Apple device.
- Press the Share icon and tap Print to make the necessary print job settings.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Eprint
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer and load papers into the input tray.
- Press the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel and select the Setup option.
- Enable the Web Services and press Print Info to view the printer’s email address.
- Compose a new email from your account and attach the documents to be printed.
- In the To field, enter the printer’s email address and click Send.
123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Print From Android
- Connect the printer and computer to the same Wi-Fi network
- Open HP Smart app and select your printer. Press the Advanced Settings option and enable the Web Services.
- Print an info page and note the Printer Code. On the HP Smart app and then press Print Anywhere.
- Using the Printer Code, create an account and sign in.
- Press the Print tile and upload the document that you want to print and tap Print.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Cloud Print Setup
- Connect the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 and your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open Google Chrome and enter chrome://devices in the address bar.
- Choose your printer model under New devices and click Register.
- Confirm the registration on the printer’s control panel.
- Upload a document to print on the Google Cloud Print window and click Print.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scanner Setup
To set up the scanner on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, install the HP Scan software. If you have installed the full feature driver, the HP Scan software will be readily available.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan To Computer
- Download the full feature software for 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
- Click driver download link given on this site. The full feature drivers include HP Scan feature.
- Place the original document that you want to scan on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder.
- Note that you should not load photos in the ADF. Open the Start menu on your computer and search for HP.
- Click on your printer model and the HP Printer Assistant opens.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan.
- Choose a scan shortcut to save the scanned documents to your computer.
- Make the necessary scan settings on the preview scan and click OK.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Scan To Email
- Turn On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Select the Scan menu on the printer’s control panel and choose your computer name.
- Tap the option Email as PDF on the printer’s control panel.
- Search the computer for HP, and choose your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- The HP Printer Assistant will open to help you with the scan job.
- Click Scan a Photo or Document.
- Select an email shortcut Email as JPEG, and select Scan. The HP Scan will open.
- Click Send and a new email will open with the scan documents attached on 123.hp.com/ojpro8710.