HP Officejet Pro 8610
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 is an All-in-one-printer. You can scan, print, fax, and copy. The printing Technology used in HP Officejet Pro 8610 is ink-jet-color. This printer has a display feature with a touch screen option and other features.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Paper Jam
A Paper jam may occur when the print job stops and the printer stops to feed paper. Clear the jam and then press the OK button. Now the error message will display on printer’s control panel. Sometimes, the printer might report a paper jamming issue even if there is no paper jam.
Install an ink cartridge in HP Office jet Pro 8610
To install an ink cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 8610, you should turn off the printer. Remove the ink cartridge from its package. Make sure to remove the tape on the cartridge. Ensure that the new cartridge contacts face the printer. Now, slide the new cartridge into its slots correctly and close the cartridge door.
HP Office jet Pro 8610 Won’t Print
HP Officejet Pro 8610 will stop the printing process if there is any connectivity issue between the computer and the printer. Check whether the USB cable is inserted correctly or not. Try to reset your printer and then test print a page to know whether the problem is solved.
HP Office jet Pro 8610 not connecting to wi-fi
HP Officejet Pro 8610 connecting issue occurs when there is trouble connecting the network. You can restore the printer to its original network setting to solve this issue. Go to control panel and Click Setup. Now choose the Network Setup. Click the Restore Network Default and then select the Yes button.
HP Office jet Pro 8610 won’t scan
To fix the scan issue, you should use the Print and Scan Doctor. In the Print and Scan Doctor tool click Fix Scanning. If White checkmarks appear, then the printer has passed the test. If an yellow exclamation mark appears, then the printer has failed the test. Click Test Scan and follow the instructions accordingly.
HP OFFICEJET 8610 PRINTER SETUP
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Driver Download
In order to download the HP Officejet Pro 8610 driver, you can either use the CD or Download the driver from this website. The file format for Windows is .exe and for Mac is .dmg. After the driver download is complete, double-click on the downloaded file. Now, Installation Wizard will open. Select the Run button and then follow the instructions on the screen.Read More
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup
Unbox your printer from the package and remove all the stickers, tapes, and other material from the printer box. Open the scanner lid and remove the sheet placed on the glass. Now, connect the cable from printer to the power outlet. Open the ink cartridge holder. Remove the cartridge from the package and also the tape from the top of the ink cartridge. The color cartridge should be placed in the left cartridge slot and black in the right slot. Insert the cartridge into the holder carefully. Download and install the driver from CD or this website.Read More
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
To set your HP Officejet Pro to wireless, you should turn on the printer. Open the printer’s control panel. Press the Wireless icon. Then Select the Settings icon in the Wireless setting option. Open the Wireless Setup wizard. Follow the instructions displayed on the computer screen. HP Office jet Pro 8610 Mobile Printing Setup To activate the Mobile Printing Setup on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer, go with the instructions accordingly. Tap the Google play icon and Go to HP Print Service. Click the Install button. Choose printer and settings. Select your printer in your network from the printer list. Set the paper size in print settings. You can also add additional settings to your printer. Now you can print documents, photos and more by using the Mobile printing Setup.Read More
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Air print Setup
- Airprint is a printing solution that can be used in iPhone, Mac, and iPod.
- Airprint is always built into Apple devices that work with the HP Printer.
- It is very easy to download, and the printer doesn’t require any setup to be done.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Airprint setup can be downloaded from the App Store.
- You should connect your device to the same network.
- Select the content then click on the Print icon.
- After you select your printer and settings have changed. Tap the Print button.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 eprint Setup
- Turn on your computer and printer.
- Select and hold the ePrint option on your printer’s control panel.
- Now, a window will prompt as Accept all the terms and conditions.
- Click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enable web service. Once you connect the printer a print a test page you can know the status.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Cloud Print Setup
- Connect your printer to Google Cloud Print.
- You can print documents, email, images, and web pages using your device.
- Launch a web browser on your system and sign in to your Google account.
- In the address bar, type the address provided and click Enter.
- Now, the Google Cloud Print will detect the available printers. You can select your printer from the devices list. Test print a page to know whether the setup is working.
How to Scan on HP Officejet Pro 8610
- Open a web browser on your system and enter the IP address in the address search bar.
- Now a window will open. Enter your printer model and install the HP Easy Scan application.
- Follow the instructions to connect the printer.
- The document or photo needs to be placed on the scanner glass.
- Click the Scan button on the Scan menu.
- Select the network name and scan job.
- Wait for a few minutes as it may take time to complete the scanning process.
- Click the file scan to view the scanned file.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Scan to Computer
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Ascertain that the USB cable is connected correctly.
- Make sure that the feature is enabled.
- If you are using Windows, then open the HP printer software.
- Go to the Scan option and select Manage scan.
- If you are using OS x, install the HP Scan. Open the scan settings.
- Click the Scan button.
- Ensure that the Enable Scan to Computer is selected.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 scan to email
- Turn on the printer, open a web browser on your computer and type the IP address in the search bar.
- Now a page will open, search for your printer model and select it.
- Click the General setting. In left side control panel, click E-mail settings.
- Now an SMTP Gateway setting window will prompt.
- Enter all the required details. In the default From address, enter your email address, display name, and other details as required.
- A window will prompt, enter the message text and fill in the details.
- Finally, click OK.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 fax setup
Obtain a telephone cord. Use the cord which came along with your printer. Connect the phone code to the phone wall jack and the other side to the back of the printer. If your machine is an answering machine, you can connect a phone code to the machine. Setup the fax settings on your printer’s control panel. Run a fax to check whether the fax setup is successful.
How to fax from HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 printer
- You can send a fax from your printer by loading the documents, and then dialing the receiving Fax phone number from your printer’s control panel.
- Check if the recipient is at home or home office, and share the phone line with the fax machine. Convey your message to the recipient.
- Load the document into the printer to which you want to fax.
- Make sure that the phone line is currently not in use.
- Take a phone which is connected to the same phone line as the fax and check whether you can hear the dial tone.
- Enter the area code, outside line code, and long distance country code. Now dial the receiving fax number which is the same as you are making a phone call.
- Press the Send button to send the fax.
- The printer will print a Fax report, you can read the report to ensure that the fax is sent successfully.
How to copy from HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 printer
- Turn on your printer.
- Ensure that you have sufficient paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Place the original document with its print side facing down the scanner glass.
- On the control panel display, tap Copy.
- You should select the number of copies that you want to print.
- In the advanced settings, you can select the paper size and contrast of copy.
- You can also save this setting as default for future copy jobs. Go to Settings click Set As New Default.
- Select the Black or Color to start the copy job.