A One Step Solutions For 123.hp.com/oj6962 Printer
HP Officejet 6962 is an all in one inkjet printer with scan and copy functions and faxing. This 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer works with Window, macOS, and Linux. The maximum amount of Input tray 225 sheets and output tray 60 sheets.
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Officejet 6962 Printing Blank Pages
Printing Problem is common in all the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printers. This problem may occur due to a connectivity issue, or check the ink level in the cartridge. Ensure your power cable is connected to the wall outlet.Then reconnect the power cable of the printer and connect the cable again now, the printer should turn on by itself.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge in HP Officejet 6962
Replace ink cartridge if the ink level is low or empty. Open the ink cartridge door. Now the cartridge will run to the access point. To remove the cartridge press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge to release it, and pull the ink cartridge to remove it from the cartridge holder.
HP Officjet Printer Offline
The 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer displays offline status on the computer when there is a connectivity issue. Check the connectivity using the HP Print and Scan. You can also manually set the printer to default. Then troubleshoot the printer connection.
HP Officejet 6962 Not Connecting to Wi-fi
Check the power outlet whether it is on. Turn on both the computer and HP Officejet 6962 printer. In the control panel connectivity option choose the network which you want from the list. If still the issue continues to disconnect all the cables and reconnects it. Make sure there is a proper network connection available.
HP Officejet 6962 Won’t Scan
HP Officejet 6962 won’t scan if there is an issue. Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.Open the HP Printer Scan problems. Select ‘Scanner Actions.’ Now a window will prompt select ‘Manage Scan to computer”.Now the 123.hp.com/oj6962 issue will be solved.
HP Officejet 6962 Driver Download
To download Driver type your printer model in the search bar. Now the latest version of drivers will be listed. Select the driver which supports your operating system. Click the Driver download button in the website. The file format for windows .exe and Mac is .dmg. Double-click on the downloaded file. Click Run and choose the type of connection either wired or wireless. Accept the License agreement. Click the Finish at the bottom of the screen.Read More
HP Officejet 6962 Setup
Unbox the HP Officejet 6962 Printer from its package. Remove all the tapes and materials from the printer. Open the Input tray and remove the materials. Open the Cartridge access door. Unbox the cartridge from the package and remove the orange tape from the cartridge. Hold the cartridge by the sides. Insert the ink cartridge into its correct slots. The tri-color ink cartridge on the left slot and the black color cartridge on the right slot. Close the cartridge access door. Load paper into the input tray.Read More
HP Officejet 6962 Wireless Setup
The wireless setup allows you to connect your HP Officejet 6962 without any access point. This process doesn’t require to enter password or network. Make sure your internet connection is stable. Place your router near your system. Remove all the USB cables that are attached to your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer. You can connect it using the WPS button. Push the WPS button available on the router panel. Now the wireless setup wizard will open Add your printer.Read More
Doesn’t matter if it is the first time you’re setting up your 123.hp.com/setup 6962 printer or you’re looking to upgrade the 123.hp.com/6962 driver software on your device. Click on the link below to start downloading the latest drivers for your HP Officejet 6962 Setup printer.
HP Officejet 6962 Mobile Printing Setup
Download the HP Print Service PLugin and turn on the plugin. Confirm your device is connected to the same internet connection. Check if the Wi-Fi direct connection is enabled in your device. After the installation process tap Settings and open HP Print Service.Print photos, documents, and emails using the Print option. Select the Item you want to print and then tap Print. Select your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer from the printer list to print with Wi-Fi Direct.
HP Officejet 6962 Airprint Setup
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- In the control panel display select the ‘Setup.’
- Go to the Wireless connection option.
- Select the Wireless setup wizard option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Airprint setup process. Then test print a page to check if the printer is printing.
HP Officejet 6962 eprint Setup
- Get the printer’s email address to send the print request to your printer.
- Use the utility tab to know the printer’s unique address.
- Now compose the email that you want to send.
- Enter the recipient with your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer’s unique address.
- Attach the document that you want to print and press the ‘Send Mail’ button.
How to Scan on HP Officejet 6962
Turn on your printer and computer.Install the HP Printer Software and select the printer name from the list. You can Scan documents, photos and other types easily using the HP OfficeJet 6962. Enable the scan option. Click the Scanning option.
HP Officejet 6962 Scan to Computer
- Turn on your printer and computer.
- Download the HP Printer software from this website.
- Scan to computer comes as enabled which is a default factory setting. But sometimes this feature may get disabled.
- Open the start screen in the left corner of the lower screen.
- Select the printer name from the list of printers.
- Now in the scan section, you can select manage scan for the computer.
- Load the original documents into the scanner glass.
- Choose the type of scan and click Scan.
HP Officejet 6962 scan to email
- Turn on the printer and computer.
- Locate the product’s IP Address.
- Enter the products IP Address into a web browser.
- Click the Scan tab option.
- In the left navigation panel, click Scan to Email Setup.
- Now a dialog box will open. Click OK.
- Click the Scan to Email. Now the Email will be scanned.
- Touch the Done button available on the bottom of the window.
How to fax on HP Officejet 6962 Printer
- Ensure the computer and printer are turned on.
- The 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer and computer should be connected to the same network.
- Set your documents in the fax tray with a cover page.
- Press the start option.
- Scan the documents and send them to the wireless network.
- You should scan all the documents before sending the fax.
- Use the online fax option. You should choose the web-based document.
- Load the document and type fax number on the receiving end, and press send.
How to copy on HP Officejet 6962 Printer
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer and computer.
- Load the documents and paper that you want to copy or select the item that you want to copy.
- On Home screen touch the copy button.
- Select the desired number of copies that you want to print.
- Set the paper size and required paper type.
- Select the quality in which you want to print.
- Make sure you have selected the ink color in which you want to print.
- Click the print button.