Quick 123.hp.com/oj5740 Setup
we will guide you through resolving your 123.hp.com/oj5740 printing issue
PICK YOUR ISSUES
HP Officejet 5740 Paper Jam Error
Are you worried how to sort out the paper jam issue with your printer Paper jam issue is not long-lasting with few simple steps you have sort out the issue very easily.Paper jam issue occurs mainly due to the insertion of inappropriate paper type into the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer. While printing,make sure that you never insert papers that are wrinkled or curled. Here we provide you guidelines to sort out the issue.
HP Officejet 5740 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Replace the depleted or damaged ink cartridges of your printer with the help of instructions in our manual. Our step-by-step guidelines help you how to maintain the ink cartridges while in usage. If you experience a print quality issue with your 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer, then assume that there is a problem with the ink. Do remember that you need to touch only the black plastic area of the cartridge while handling it. Click on know more for the detailed steps.
HP Officejet 5740 Not Printing Error
You are printing an important report,but the print quality is not as expected.The printed documents consist of streaked or faded printouts,the color or black ink is not printed.One of the main reasons for the issue is not using genuine ink cartridges or the 123.hp.com/oj5740 ink cartridge is not compatible with the printer model.Here we provide you other simple solutions on how to overcome the issue which frequently occurs in the printer.
HP Officejet 5740 black ink not printing
You want to print a document from the Officejet 5740 printer.The printer prints the document but prints an extra blank page.When the printer prints the extra blank page,it is waste of time as well as paper. When the printer prints an extra blank page,you get irritated for what the purpose the printer prints the page.To sort out the issue,make use of the instructions given below which assist s you how to perform the instructions.
HP 5740 Not Connecting Wireless
You have connected the printer over the wireless network,the connection was successful.But after few seconds,the connection drops.The printer loses the connection with the 123.hp.com/oj5740 wireless network ie the printer goes offline. If your printer goes offline, you will not be able to print or scan a document or photo.To avoid such situations,we have provided certain guidelines, which helps you to sort out the issue.
HP Officejet 5740 Setup
Initially,to download the printer driver and software,you need to key in the printer model name and version of the operating system which helps you to download the appropriate 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer driver. While downloading,make sure that that you upgrade the latest version of the driver to utilize all the available features in the printer. We provide you instructions for installing the driver in Windows and Mac OS.Read More
To install the printer,initially,you need to eliminate the printer’s packing materials that were surrounding the printer. Examine the list of contents in the box as it varies by country/region. Examine whether the software installation CD, ink cartridge,warranty card,USB cable,power cord ,input tray and other additional options. Using the software installation CD,install the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer driver and software in the system.Read More
Initially,examine whether the printer supports Wireless network.If the printer supports wireless network,you need to configure the printer over the wireless network for both Windows and Mac operating system. In both operating systems,you need to index in the network name and password for the secure connection. While naming the network name use unique name to avoid the confusion with the other wireless networksRead More
Want the latest upgraded printer driver and software for Windows and Mac operating system?Here,we provide you the updated driver which supports the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer and the operating system version.
123.hp.com/officejet5740 Printer Setup
- Print the items with the Android and Apple devices using HP Smart App.
- To print items from any location ,make use of HP ePrint app.Navigate to the Play store to download the app.
- HP ePrint app requires an active Internet connection to network enabled 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer.
- Select the content,you wish to print and select the ePrint enabled printer.
- Alter the print settings for the printout and then Touch Print,if necessary.
- Utilize the wireless direct connection between the printer and system to print
- Utilize built-in solution to print from Windows 10 mobile device to the printer.
- Use AirPrint app for printing your items from the Apple devices.
- Select the content you intend to print
- Choose the AirPrint enabled printer from the lists of available devices.
- Modify the print settings,if necessary and Select print to print the item.
HP OFFICEJET 5740 SCAN TO COMPUTER
How to scan to computer on HP officejet 5740
- Switch ON the system, install the full feature driver which supports scanning.
- Ensure that the printer is linked to the system with a USB cable,a wired network cable.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer, insert the document or photo in scanner glass or ADF
- With the printed side down on the 123.hp.com/oj5740 scanner glass, place the items.
- Place the item according to the engraved guides around the scanner glass
- For ADF, Insert the item into the document feeder tray.
- Never load photos into the Automatic Document Feeder. Utilize scanner glass to avoid damage of photos.In Windows,key in the model name of the printer.
- Select the name of the printer from the list of available results.
- Select Scanner Actions->Manage Scan to Computer.
- Select Enable to activate the scan to computer option.
- Tap the Scan icon on the control panel of the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer and then touch on the Computer to Scan icon.
- Tap the computer’s name where you wish to save the scanned document to.
- Select OK. The Scan Type screen appears.
- Choose the document type as either JPEG or PDF and then press OK
- Tap on the Start Scan option.
- Once the documents are scanned from 123.hp.com/oj5740,save the document to destination folder