Let’s do 123.hp.com/oj3833 Setup in an Efficient Way
PICK YOUR ISSUES
Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax are the basic operations of the HP Officejet 3833 printer. You can connect the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer to other devices such as computers, laptops, or mobiles using USB, wireless, or mobile printing solutions
HP Officejet 3833 Paper Jam
Are you unable to print a document using your Officejet 3833 printer? Does a Paper Jam error message gets displayed on the touch panel? If so, try cleaning the paper input tray located inside the printer. Look for jammed sheets inside the Officejet 3833 printer across several regions such as the paper tray and output tray. Clean the paper feed rollers that are present in the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.
How to install ink cartridge in HP Officejet 3833
Ink cartridges must be inserted into the Officejet 3833 printer in order to carry out printer functions. Place ink cartridges that are compatible and genuine with the Officejet 3833 printer. Carry out the ink cartridge installation process carefully; else the entire printer gets affected.
HP Officejet 3833 Printer Offline
Check if a Printer offline error message appears on the touch display. Restart the devices such as the Officejet 3833 printer, wireless router, and the Windows or Mac system. Ascertain to set the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer as default. Try to troubleshoot the network connection of the printer as well.
HP Officejet 3833 won’t connect to wi-fi
Make sure to keep your HP Officejet 3833 printer within the range of the wireless access point or network router. Try disabling the Firewall software, VPN connection, and other security apps on your Personal Computer for a short period. Check if you have changed any settings on the wireless router.
HP Officejet 3833 not printing black ink
Confirm the authenticity of your black ink cartridge. Ensure that there is enough ink inside the black cartridge. If the ink levels are not above the estimated level, replace the black cartridge. Verify that the cartridge is compatible with the model of your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer. Upgrade the firmware of your HP Officejet 3833 printer and then ensure that the problem has been resolved.
HP OFFICEJET 3833 PRINTER SETUP
You can get the latest version of the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer driver for free from this web page. Before downloading the software, ascertain that enough storage space is present on your Windows or Mac computer. To begin this HP Officejet 3833 setup process, touch the Driver Download option that on this website. Once the download finishes, navigate to the Downloads location and double-click on the folder that contains the driver file. A Welcome screen will open on your computer.Read More
The instructions on how to setup the Officejet 3833 printer are given here. Check if the seal is stuck on top of the package. Open the carton and confirm that contents are available inside the shipment box. Remove the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer check for any damages. Establish the power connection by attaching the cord between your socket and printer. Power On the device, and modify the basic settings. Place papers and insert the cartridges for completing the setup.Read More
Gather the name of your wireless network and also the WPA or WEP key. Make sure to bridge your computer to the network. Power On your system, router, and HP Officejet 3833 setup printer. Keep the PC and the 123.hp.vom/oj3833 printer within the router’s range. Tap Wireless on the display panel of your Officejet 3833 printer. Choose Settings and press either the Wi-Fi Protected Setup or HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Setup Wizard option. Follow the steps that appear on the Personal Computer screen and then install the updated driver version from 123.hp.com/oj3833.
Setup and troubleshoot your 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer with the guidance of our user manual. Get the full feature printer by installing the latest driver and software. Get directed to our website and download the driver and manual.
HP Officejet 3833 Mobile Printing Setup
With mobile printing technology, you can carry out the print tasks from your smartphones or tablets easily. It enables a secured connection between the Officejet 3833 printer and smartphones. By making use of the mobile printing capability, the productivity level increases substantially. Some of the mobile printing options that are supported in the Officejet 3833 printer are ePrint, AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct HP Smart, and Google Cloud Print.
HP Officejet 3833 Airprint Setup
- Set up the network connection between the Officejet 3833 printer and computer.
- You can establish the connection using the Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Direct method.
- After the connection is done, do a print task. Open the application using which you want to carry out the print function.
- Touch the Share icon, tap the Print option and then select your HP Officejet 3833 setup printer.
- Set the number of copies and then choose Print.
123.hp.com/oj3833 eprint Setup
- Ascertain to switch On the Officejet 3833 printer.
- Load white papers into the input tray and insert the ink cartridges.
- On the Officejet 3833 printer, navigate to the Network Setup window and then comply with the steps on-screen for enabling Embedded Web Services.
- Once the EWS feature gets enabled, select the Print Info or Print button.
- The email address of the Officejet 3833 printer gets displayed on the panel; this indicates that the ePrint setup is complete.
How to Scan on HP Officejet 3833
Scanning is a process in which the texts or pictures are processed, and the HP Officejet 3833 setup printer produces the output in digital format. The steps on how to do the scanning process are provided on this website.
HP Officejet 3833 scan to computer
- To carry out scanning, download and launch the full feature software from 123.hp.com/oj3833.
- Go to your Officejet 3833 printer and open the scanner lid.
- Load the document or picture that you need to scan on the scanner glass.
- Lower the scanner lid. Search for Hewlett Packard or HP on your Personal Computer.
- Click on your HP Officejet 3833 printer, and the Printer Assistant software will open on the computer. Choose Scan and select the Scan a Document or Photo button. Now check if the HP Scan software appears on your system.
- Click an appropriate shortcut for Scanning function.
- Modify the Scan job settings and then choose the Scan button.
HP Officejet 3833 scan to email
- Confirm that the Officejet 3833 printer supports the Scan to email feature.
- Start the scan by navigating to the Scan menu on the operation panel of your printer.
- Choose the name of your Windows or Mac Computer.
- Select the option named as Email as PDF.
- Some web-enabled applications have the Scan to Email option directly on the Apps window.
- If the touch panel is not available, search for your Officejet 3833 printer on the system.
- Click Scan and then tap the Scan a Document or Photo button.
- Choose Email as JPEG or Document to Email. Now select the Scan option, and then choose Scan on 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer.