PICK YOUR ISSUES
we will guide you through resolving your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 printing issue
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Paper Jam Error Displays
A paper jam occurs when the paper gets stuck in the printer during a print job and the printer alerts the user through a message. You need to clear the paper jam before you could print another document. At times a print job alert may be false. If you are experiencing a 123 hp ojpro6230 printer jam and want a step by step solution to clear it, click on know more and resolve it independently.
Replacement HP OJPRO6230 Ink Cartridge
If the documents printed through the printer lack quality or if the printer displays an error message that the toner is empty, it means that you have to change the ink cartridge. Changing the HP Officejet Pro 6230 ink cartridge is a simple task but there are a few things that need to be taken into consideration to replace the cartridge successfully. Follow the steps mentioned in the document to know how.
Find your HP Officejet Pro 6230 WEP, WPA Password
A WPA key or WEP key is your network password and is essential that you know the password for you to be able to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer to your network wirelessly. Your Internet Service provider will issue you a password when installing the service. The document will help you find your network password for you to proceed with connecting your printer to the network.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printhead Problem
A message labeled “Printhead problem”, “Printhead appears to be missing or damaged” or an alphanumerical code after the word “Error” might appear on the screen which points out to a problem with the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printhead. The printer would not accept any print jobs in this state and would stay the same way until fixed. Make use of the directions mentioned in the document to do so.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer Offline
Whether you have connected your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer through a wireless network or through a wired medium, a printer would go offline when there is a loss in the connection. When a printer is offline, it will not perform print, scan or copy operations until the connectivity issue has been fixed. This document will explain in detail on how to handle such a situation and put the printer back to use.
SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 6230 PRINTER
A driver software is a necessity if you want to get the job done through your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer. Think of the driver software as something that manages the hardware resources and software resources of the printer and makes them work together on receiving the command from one of the devices that it is connected to. Click on Know more to know how to download the right driver software for your printer.Read More
Installing a printer is a two step process which includes unboxing and setting up the hardware and installing the necessary software required to make the printer functional. Setting up the printer on a network or connecting it through a USB also falls under installation. Refer to the steps in the document and follow them to successfully install your printer irrespective of any Windows or Mac versions.Read More
There are a number of reasons to why anyone would want to set up their printer on a wireless network, whether it is the convenience of being able to directly print documents from your device or not having to worry about dealing with broken links that come along with using a wired connection. Follow the steps mentioned to setup your HP Officejet Pro 6230 on a wireless network .Read More
Whether you are someone installing the drivers for the first time or you’re looking for the most recent update of the driver for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer, you can easily download by clicking on the button below.
HP Guided Solutions
CALL US : 1 – 866 – 309 – 6188
123 HP Officejet Pro 6230 PRINT SETUP
How to Print
To print a document through your printer, load up the paper tray with the paper and on your computer, open the file that you want to print and click on the print option. Select the number of copies, type, and print.
How to Print using Usb
Turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer and connect the printer to a computer through a USB port and add the printer to the devices on the computer and install the necessary software. Select the document and other attributes and print.
Wired Connectivity Setup
Connect the printer to the router using an Ethernet cable once you have turned it on. Make sure your computer is connected to the same network and download the driver software and install it.
OFFICEJET PRO 6230 MOBILE PRINT SOLUTIONS
123 HP Setup 6230 – For Android Phones
- On an Android device, search the Google Play Store for HP Smart App and install it.
- Once the installation is over open the app and sign up and verify your email.
- Check if you are connected to the same network on your phone that your printer is connected to. Look for the printer name in the list and select it to add it to create a wireless connection. Open the media on your phone that you want to print. Select the printer through which you want to print the document.
- Click on print after setting the print attributes to your liking. The document will start printing. To be able to directly print from your smartphone natively, download the HP print service plugin. HP Officejet Pro 6230 install it and enable the service for you to be able to use it. Open the document that you want to print. Set the settings for number of copies, print quality etc.
123 HP Setup 6230 – For Apple Devices
- On the App Store, search for the HP Smart App and download it.
- Create a user account inside the app and verify your email to proceed.
- Search to see if your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer is available to be added to your iPhone and add the printer.
- Open the document which you want to print and select your printer from the list of printers.
- Select the number of copies and the quality in which you want the document to be printed.
- Another option that is available to across all Apple devices is AirPrint.
- Connect the device and the printer to the same network and open the document that needs to be printed.
- Select the more option in your device and click on the Print option.
- The document will now be printed.