PICK YOUR ISSUES
we will guide you through resolving your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printing issue
HP Officejet 3830 Paper Jam Error
If your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer troubles you with the paper jam issue? First, ensure that the message is the true or faulty message. Reboot your printer and start printing a document. If it doesn’t work out, clean the printer’s rollers and check if there is any stuck paper inside the printer. Locate your printer on a flat surface to avoid paper jam issue.
Replace HP Officejet 3830 Ink Cartridge
If you find your ink cartridge is low or empty replace the existing cartridge with a new ink cartridge. The document quality is more important, so you need to replace the cartridges in case you find any trouble with it. Without ink cartridge, you cannot print a document or photo so maintain the ink cartridge properly and estimate the ink levels regularly.
Fixing HP Officejet 3830 Scan Quality Issues
If you find that your printer does not work while you are scanning your document. Ensure that you install the proper driver software for your printer. Ascertain that the network connection you used to connect the devices is proper. Go through the tips which are listed on our website to clear the scanner issue.
HP Officejet 3830 printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
Is your printer is not maintaining the wireless connection properly? Use the tips which are given on our website and prep your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer to print the desired document or image. Without a network connection, the devices cannot communicate with each other so this is the issue where you need to avail an instant and easy solution.
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Offline
Maintain your network connection properly and check it regularly. If you are a wireless network user, index your network name and password correctly and position the network devices closer. If you use a wired connection, make sure that you plugged your devices properly. Are you looking for basic troubleshooting tips for the issue? Go to our website and avail it.
HP OFFICEJET 3830 PRINTER SETUP
Prior to performing your print job, you must install the printer driver and software which is suitable for your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer. Use the installation CD to install the driver. If it does not work out, check on our website and download the recent printer driver and software and install it based on the on-screen guides. Make your printer as a full feature printer.Read More
Without installing your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer, you cannot Print, Scan or Copy a document. Install your printer by following the tips displayed on the screen. You can opt for any of the network connection either the Wired network or a Wireless network. After completing the installation process, you can start printing the required print job using your printer.Read More
Use the wireless printer and print your document or image from anyplace at any time. Use the wireless network name and password to connect the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer and computer or mobile device. Position all your devices within the wireless network coverage. Avail the benefit of printing and print a document on your mobile.Read More
Setup and troubleshoot your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer with the guidance of our user manual. Get the full feature printer by installing the latest driver and software. Get directed to our website and download the driver and manual.
HP Guided Solutions
123 HP OFFICEJET 3830 PRINT SETUP
How To Print
Print your document or photo from a Windows or Mac computer and you can change any print job settings. Choose your preferred print settings such as orientation, paper type,etc. of the 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.
How To Copy
Make use of the printer’s scanner glass and start copying your document. Avail both black and color copy of your document and choose the number of copies required and other settings as per your choice.
How To Scan
Before starting the scan job, you need to install the certain printer driver and software. Scan your document or photo with the HP Officejet 3830 printer. Install the scan app on your devices and start scanning your files.
HP OFFICEJET 3830 MOBILE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
- Print a document from an iPad, iPhone or iPod over a wireless network to your HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Before printing, your Mac device and the printer must connect via a Wireless network or through Wi-Fi Direct.
- Check whether your printer and the Mac device are linked to the same wireless network.
- Ensure that your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer is turned on.
- Access the document you want to print and select the Action icon.
- Click on the Print option. Choose Select Printer from the Printer Options menu and pick your printer from the list.
- Click Options to alter other settings if required. Some of the options such as paper size might not be altered.
- In case your 123 HP Officejet 3830 printer is black ink only the options menu might not display.
- Choose the required number of copies that you would like to print, and then click on the Print option. Once you are done, you can get your printed document in your hand.
HP Officejet 3830 AirPrint setup
HP OFFICEJET 3830 ePRINT SETUP
- Ascertain that your printer is compatible with HP ePrint. Ensure that your PC is connected to a network with an active Internet connection.
- Make certain that your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer is linked to the Internet. If it is a Wired connection, check the cable and the lights on the printer.
- If the printer is linked with the wireless connection, ascertain that the wireless feature is on.
- Check whether your printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Regular firmware updates are required to use HP ePrint.
- Turn on web services and wait for the printer to print an information page.
- Web Services, 123.hp.com/oj3830 Printer email address, and Printer claim code are available on the information page.
- In case the information page does not print, power off and then power on the web services.
- You can send print jobs from your system or mobile device.The total size of the email must be 10 MB or less.
- Encrypted, digitally signed or password protected files are not compatible with HP ePrint for 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer.