Quick 123.hp.com/oj5255 Setup
PICK YOUR ISSUES
123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer is an all in one printer which supports high yield ink which performs printing, copying, and scanning. They are designed for small and large businesses as well.
HoW to Solve HP Officejet 5255 Paper Jam
During a print process on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer, the printer stops feeding pages and a Paper Jam message will be displayed on the printer’s control panel. The paper might be jammed in the input tray, ink cartridge access area, and automatic document feeder.
How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Officejet 5255
To install ink cartridges on the HP Officejet 5255 printer, purchase the ink cartridges from HP SureSupply. Open the ink cartridge door and install the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots. Make sure that you install the ink cartridges which are compatible with the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
HP Officejet 5255 Wont Scan
The scanning error on HP Officejet 5255 printer occurs due to scanner failure or due to scanner bar jam. Use the HP Print and Scan automated tool to solve the issues related to print, scan, network issues. Examine the printer’s power source and do not use adapters to connect the printer to the power supply.
HP Officejet 5255 Ink Cartridge Problem
Don’t panic when your printer is recognized with an ink cartridge problem. Perform the simple and easy ideas given on this site under the ink cartridge tab. The common method is that you can remove the ink cartridge and re-install them on the appropriate ink cartridges. Click the Read More link to know the steps for resolving the ink cartridge problem.
HP Officejet 5255 Printer Offline
The Printer Offline message will be displayed on your computer when you try to print or scan documents from the HP Officejet 5255 printer. The offline message indicates the connectivity issue between the printer and the computer. Troubleshoot the printer connectivity to resolve the offline printer message.
HP OFFICEJET 5255 PRINTER SETUP
Download the current version of the printer software by clicking the link given on this site. The drivers are categorized into full-feature and basic drivers. You can download the full feature 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer software to gain most of the printer features. Once you download the drivers, the HP Officejet 5255 setup file will be located in the Downloads folder. The printer software for both Windows and Mac are available on this site. The drivers will include apps like the HP Smart app and other add-on features.
To initiate the HP Officejet 5255 setup into wireless on your HP Officejet 5255 printer, you will require an active Wi-Fi connection. Install the full feature printer software to access the printer via a wireless medium. Connect the computer to the network in which you wish to connect your 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer. Note the Wi-Fi network name and password before you begin with the wireless setup. Touch the Wireless network icon on the HP Officejet 5255 printer. Place the printer closer to the Wi-Fi router so that the printer lies within the router connection. Use the Wireless Setup Wizard option to connect the printer to a wireless connection.
To set up the HP Officejet 5255 printer for the first time, unpack the printer from the package and position it on a flat surface. You will notice the warranty cards, user guide, and installation CD-ROM. Read the user guide to know more about your 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer. Turn ON the HP Officejet 5255 printer by pressing the Turn on/off button. Download and install the printer drivers on your computer. The printer drivers and software for both Windows and Mac are available on this site. During installation, you can choose your connection type as a wired or a wireless connection based on your convenience for HP Officejet 5255 Setup.
click on the link below for your software needs for HP Officejet 5255 setup
HP Officejet 5255 Mobile Printing Setup
Mobile printing solutions facilitate us to access the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer from any device. Mobile printing solutions are compatible with both Windows and Macintosh devices. The HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and HP Smart app are some of the mobile printing solutions supported with the HP Officejet 5255 Setup printer. Mobile printing solutions enable tablets, smartphones, and computers to access HP printers.
123.hp.com/oj5255 Airprint Setup
- Enable Wi-Fi on your Apple device and connect with your Wi-Fi network.
- Press the Wireless icon to view the Network Settings on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer’s control panel.
- Tap Wireless Setup Wizard and connect to your Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the document or picture that you want to print on your Apple device.
- Tap the Share icon and you can make the necessary print settings. Press Print to print the selected documents.
HP Officejet 5255 Eprint Setup
- Press the HP ePrint icon on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer’s control panel.
- Follow the forth-coming instructions on the screen to enable the Web Services.
- Tap Print Info and the printer will print a page with the printer’s email address.
- Create a new email from your device and enter the printer’s email address in the To field.
- Insert the documents that you want to print and click Send.
HP Officejet 5255 Google Cloud Print setup
- Connect the computer and printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Chrome search engine on your computer and sign in to your account.
- In the address bar, enter chrome://devices, and then press the Enter key. Your printer will be enlisted under New Devices and select Register.
- Confirm the registration by clicking OK on the printer’s control panel.
- Click Cloud Print and navigate to Print Jobs and choose a file to print and click Print.
HP Officejet 5255 Duplex Printing
- Turn On the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer and load papers into the input tray.
- Open the document, select File, and then choose Print.
- Choose your printer and select Printer Properties.
- In the Printing Shortcuts tab, click the Duplex Printing option. Select OK, and then click the Print option.
- Remove the printed paper and flip the printed side should face down.
- Select Continue, and the printer begins to print the other side.
How To Scan On HP Officejet 5255
To scan documents on 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer, place the original document on the scanner glass and press the Scan option on the printer’s control panel.
HP Officejet 5255 Scan To Computer
- Power on your HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Install the full feature drivers and software for your printer.
- Connect the printer and your computer using the wireless connection or USB cable.
- Place the original document on the printer scanner glass in such a way that the scan side faces the printer.
- Press the Scan icon on the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s control panel.
- The scanned document automatically appears on the computer screen.
- View the Scan settings and set the resolution for your scanned document.
- Select a destination folder and click Save option.
HP Officejet 5255 Scan To Email
- Tap the Scan menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Select your computer name, and then tap Email as PDF.
- Use a Web-based mail account to email the scanned documents.
- Look for HP in Windows, then select your printer name to open the HP Printer Assistant.
- Click Scan, and then select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Select Document to Email, and then click Scan.
- The scan preview prompts on your screen.
- Select Send on your 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer and a new email message open automatically with the Scan attached.