Skip to content
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup and Installation
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Windows
- Make an attempt to link the Deskjet 3755 printer and the system via a USB cable.Ratify that the printer is linked straight to the system and not to the USB hub.
- Power up the printer and turn it on. If you wish to link the printer to the network, you need to install the appropriate printer driver.
- Move to our website to download and install the upgraded version of the printer driver with the help of instructions mentioned on the screen. Choose the connection type as Wired or Wireless.
- If you choose wired, then use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer and the router.Ensure that the USB cable is less than 3 m in length. For wireless, enter the network name & password.
- Place the printer and system close to the range of the router to attain the signal strength at the time of 123.hp.com/setup 3755 process. Install the correct printer driver based on the OS.
- Choose the Devices and Printers and then navigate to the Add a Printer option.Select the Add a Printer option.Once you are done with the step,the system detects the printer’s name automatically.
- Choose the name of the printer that is screened on the list of available devices and then select Next.Once you have included the printer’s name to the list,you can try to print or scan in accordance with the user’s requirement.
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Mac
- Ensure that the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 printer is in on state.In case the printer is on off state,press the power button to on it.
- To print or scan a document,initially,install the printer driver in the Mac system using the on-screen prompts.
- Choose the mode of connection As Wired or Wireless in accordance with the printer model.
- In case you have selected Wireless mode,index in the network name and password to link the printer over the HP Deskjet 3755 wireless network.
- Ensure that you have connected the printer and system to a single wireless network.
- Place the printer and system within the range of the router to attain maximum signal strength.
- In case you have selected the Wired mode,utilize a USB cable to connect the printer to a router.
- On the Mac system,select the Apple menu -> System Preferences. Select the Print and Fax option.
- To add the printer to the print queue,select the plus button. Select the name of the network from the defaults tab.
- Now,attempt to print or scan from the printer.In case you have any issue with 123.hp.com/dj3755 printer installation,call our toll-free number.