HP Tango Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is a process that analyses and solve problems. It will trace and correct the exact faults in your HP Tango Printer.
HP Tango Printer Not Ready
- Make sure the printer is ready. If your printer status is offline, it is not in a ready state.
- Ensure the printer is ready to receive a print job.
- Check the printer is off or in sleep mode.
- Press the power button on your printer to turn it on.
- Make sure the printer has paper into the input tray.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are installed, and has no issue.
- If there is any problem ink cartridge, the LED lights on the control panel will blink.
- Restart your printer and wait until it is ready to print.
- Test print a page to check whether the printer is printing.
- If the printer is still offline, you should reset the printer.
HP Tango Offline
- Reboot your printer by shutting it off and turning it back on again.
- Wait for few minutes for the printer to finish booting.
- Ensure that the printer is plugged into your computer.
- Go to ‘Manage Printers’ -> Click ‘Start’ button and then click ‘Devices and Printers.’
- Right-click the printer and select ‘See What’s Printing’ Click ->Printer and Select -> Use Printer Offline to remove the check mark.
- Click ->Start->Control Panel.Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Test print a page to check whether the printer prints.
HP Tango Does Not Print in Color
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges. Check if there are any smears of ink on the back of your printer, use the HP Smart App.
- Ensure you are using the appropriate paper for your print job.
- Check the estimated ink level.
- If none of the ink cartridges are have low ink, then you do not replace them.
- Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report.
HP Tango Not Connecting to Wifi
- Restart your computer, printer and wireless router.
- Ensure that your HP Tango printer is connected to your network.
- Restore factory wireless settings.
- Turn your printer backward, press and hold the Wireless button for 5 seconds.
- Now the edge flashes blue to connect to Wifi.
HP Tango Paper Jam
- Paper Jam occurs in many areas of the printer.
- If you are unable to find the paper jam, then clear jammed paper from the input tray.
- Remove the paper from the printer’s input tray.
- Check if there is any piece of paper in the ink cartridge access area.
- Plug the printer directly into the electrical outlet.
- Reset the printer and test print a page to check if it prints.
HP Tango Not Connecting to HP Smart App
- If your printer doesn’t connect to the HP Smart App from the home screen, touch the Wireless icon on the printer control panel, and then touch the settings icon.
- Touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Select your network from the list of network.
- Enter New Network name and follow the instructions.
- Type the WEP or WPA key and then touch Done.
- Return to HP Smart App on your device and tap on the + sign.
- Select your printer and add it to the app.
HP Tango Not Connecting to Google Assistant
- Connect the HP Tango to your Google account.
- Open your mobile device and download or install the Google Assistant App.
- Go to Google Assistant screen-> Tap the explore icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and Tap Link.
- Tap Allow to complete the setup.
- To start using Google Assistant, tap Try it.
HP Tango Not Connecting to Amazon Alexa
- On your mobile device, install the Amazon Alexa app.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app. Tap the Menu icon-> tap on Skills and Games.
- Search for HP, and then tap HP Printers from the skills list.
- Tap Enable.