123 HP Envy 4520 Install
For 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer installation, there are two basic processes to be considered. The first is a physical process and the second is a technical process. You will have to unpack and connect your new printer right after it arrives. But before you get to using your 123 HP Envy 4520 Install, you will need a software installation for your printer. Read on to know more about printer installation.
How to Install HP Envy 4520 Printer
- Open the printer box and check the contents that came with the printer. Remove the printer from the box and place it on a flat and level surface.
- Peel off all the protective tape that you see on the surface of the printer and on the control panel of the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and remove the protective packaging given. Check the input and output trays of the 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer. Remove any packing material you see.
- Check the box to see the accessories supplied with the printer. There should be a power cord available with the printer.
- Plug in the power cable to the rear of the printer and to an electrical socket on the wall. Switch on the printer using the Power button provided on the control panel of the printer.
- After the printer gets switched on, you will have to get the software installed fro your 123 HP Envy 4520 Install.
- There are different versions of software available for network connected and USB connected printers. Download the appropriate one and proceed to setup the printer driver and then try to print a job using the printer.