HP OJPro 8620 Driver and Software Download
Before you install the disc that had been shipped with the printer, it is essential to ensure that the disc has a supportive HP OJPro 8620 Driver. Also, re-check if the drivers are up-to-date because you can easily access the complete printer functionality once you complete downloading the full-feature driver. To start printing, you can refer the printer manual, if necessary. For Windows, the driver file will be in the .exe format whereas .dmg is the format of the driver file, for Mac OS. The prompts to HP Officejet Pro 8620 download the driver for both Windows and Mac are here.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Setup For Windows
- Go to our website and choose the printer model from the list that appears on the control panel and verify if the operating system version is correct.
- Now, select Download next to the full feature software, under the Driver-Product Installation Software and to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap Download only and click Learn more to download the print driver on Windows, if ‘Installing Your HP OJPro 8620 Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution’ displays.
- In order to complete the setup choose the desired printer connection and based on your work requirement, select the print, fax or scan option.
- If you want to install with the disc that had been shipped with the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer, ascertain that the disc has drivers supported in the operating system.
- For any clarification and support, you can contact our technical experts on the Toll-free 1-866-309-6188.
HP Officejet Pro 8620 Driver Setup For Mac
- Go to our website and select your printer from the list that appears on the control panel and examine if the operating system version is correct.
- Next to the full feature software, select Download under the HP OJPro 8620 Driver-Product Installation Software and use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant by following the on-screen instructions.
- Select HP Scan on the Install screen and then tap Add Printer to create a print queue on the Mac. You may notice that the Add window opens.
- Type the printer model, then select the Use or Print Using menu option, then choose the printer model in the pop-up menu and then click Add.
- In order to complete the setup choose the desired 123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer connection and based on your work requirement, choose the print, scan or fax option.
- For any further information and support, you can reach our technical experts on the Toll-free 1-866-309-6188.