HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless
Swift Guide for HP Officejet pro 9025 wireless setup
Follow the quick and simple instructions for HP Officejet pro 9025 wireless setup. It allows you to print documents from smartphones, tablets, and any other wireless device.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless
- Turn On your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your printer if they are associated with the system
- Ensure that the router is turned On and connected to your 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer.
- Get the Network Name or SSID and the Network Security Password, which is otherwise called as the WEP key or WPA passphrase.
- Press the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and Tap Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Printer initiate to search for the available networks if it displays a blinking light
- Type the password of the secured home network to which you are connecting your printer
- A Wireless light flashes once the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup connection is established successfully
- Begin print function using your HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer.
How To Find WPS Pin on HP Officejet Pro 9025
- Press and then hold the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel.
- Now, release the button when the wireless light starts to blink.
- Press and release the WPS button on the wireless router within two minutes.
- Wait for two minutes while the router and the printer establishes a network connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wifi Direct Setup
- Turn On your HP Officejet Pro Wireless printer.
- Ensure that the Printer Wi-Fi is On and then connect to HP Wireless Direct.
- Connect your printer and the system to the same wireless network.
- Pick the name of the network that has Direct in its name.
- Provide the correct login credentials for the chosen network.
- After the establishment of the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wifi Direct Setup, try performing the print function.
How To Enable Web Services On HP Officejet Pro 9025
- Ensure that the HP Officejet pro 9025 printer is connected to the wired Ethernet or wireless network with an active internet connection.
- On the control panel, tap the HP ePrint icon. Follow the on-screen instructions and touch OK.