HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshoot
Prompt Solutions to fix HP Officejet pro 9025 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting helps to solve the issues that occur in the printer like an offline error, scanner error, etc., and it also helps to act as a guide to prevent any further errors.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 OFFLINE ERROR
- Set the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer as the default printer by clicking Devices in Windows.
- select Devices and Printers option to check the printer status.
- Now, right-click the name of the printer that is not grayed out and choose Set as Default Printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 won’t Connect To Wifi
- Check if the system is connected to the wireless network.
- Keep it close to the system during the installation to fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 won’t Connect To Wifi.
- Check if the router, computer, and printer are on.
- Ensure that the printer and the system are connected to the same wireless network.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting – Not Printing in Color
- Clean the printhead by swiping down to the dashboard on the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Setup icon on printer’s control panel.
- Now, swipe up on the display and press Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Clean Printhead and press Continue. Touch Done.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer Not Scanning
- Search and open the Control Panel in Windows.
- Select Uninstall a Program under Programs to open the list of installed programs to fix HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer Not Scanning.
- Select the HP Printer name to open the uninstall confirmation window and choose Yes to finish the software removal.
- Again, proceed the instructions to download and install the driver.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 Print Job Stuck in Queue
- You can use HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and solve printer connection and hardware issues.
- You can also delete the job files and restart.
- Reinstall the printer driver software.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 FACTORY RESET
- Swipe down to open the Dashboard from the home screen on the printer’s control panel and tap the Setup icon.
- Swipe up and press Printer Maintenance. Tap Restore > Restore Factory Default.
- Press Continue on the confirmation message.
- Now, wait until the factory defaults are restored and the printer restarts to avoid HP Officejet Pro 9025 Troubleshooting.