Key Guidance for How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9025
Load the item on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid and follow How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9025. Ensure the document is placed correctly and lower the lid. Touch the Scan option on the printer control panel and wait until the scanning get’s completes. The folder where the scan is saved opens automatically. Select the file with Scan in the name to see the scan.
How To Scan Double On HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer
- Place the papers in the ADF and slide the Duplex switch located near the ADF to the left.
- Open HP Solution Center and select Start > Programs > HP.
- Choose Scan Document which opens the Scanning dialog box.
- Select Scan and choose Done to complete How to scan double on HP Officejet Pro 9025.
HP Officejet Pro 9025 printer Scan To Computer
- Ensure the connection between the printer and computer is fine.
- Keep the document you need to scan in the document feeder or on the scanner glass.
- Search for HP in Windows and choose the printer which opens HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose Scan and then Scan a Photo or Document which opens the HP Scan window.
- Choose a scan shortcut, change the scan job settings, and select Scan by following How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9025.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 TO AN EMAIL
- Search HP in Windows search and choose the printer and follow How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9025.
- When the HP Printer Assistant window opens, choose Scan -> Scan a Photo or Document.
- When the HP Scan window gets opened, choose an email shortcut like Email as JPEG or Document to Email and then select Scan.
- When the scan preview displays, choose Send. The new email message gets opened automatically with the scan attached.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 TO PDF
- Search Windows for HP and choose the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 printer. This opens HP Printer Assistant.
- Choose Scan and select Scan a Photo or Document. It opens the HP Scan window and follow how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9025 to pdf.
- In HP Scan, choose the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut.
- Now, choose PDF from the Save as Type menu by following How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9025.
- Change the file name and the folder you need to save the scan to and then choose Save.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025 TO SHAREPOINT
- Load the document face-down on the scanner glass or keep it in the document feeder and follow how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9025 to sharepoint.
- Choose Scan and select Scan to SharePoint. Choose Load to load a Quick Set SharePoint path.
- Choose the Quick Set, and then choose Load under the Quick Sets list.
- Tap the File Name and a text field will a keyboard will appear. Enter the name of the file and then choose the Enter button.
- When the document is ready, choose Send to save it to the SharePoint location by doing how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9025 to sharepoint.
HOW TO FAX ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025
- Get a telephone cord and connect the phone cord to the phone wall jack and the 1-LINE jack on the back side of the printer.
- Load the document in the ADF or on the scanner glass and follow how to fax on HP Officejet Pro 9025. On Printer Control panel, tap the Fax icon using the control panel.
- Type the fax number manually or use the phonebook on your printer to select the number to send a fax
- The HP software has guided fax setup tools, or you can move to the Fax menu on the printer’s control panel. Run a fax test.
HOW TO COPY ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9025
- Load the documents on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF.
- Place your document or photo in the automatic document feeder or on the scanner glass.
- Select Copy and tap Start to return to the main copy screen by touching Back after making changes in the Settings.
- Do the necessary changes and then tap the Start button to complete how to copy on HP Officejet Pro 9025 steps.
- Press OK to begin the copy job to complete How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9025.