HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshoot
Prompt Guide to fix HP Officejet pro 9020 Troubleshooting
Get easier and prompt solutions to fix HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting issues such as, printer offline, not connecting to wi-fi, not scanning, not responding etc.,
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 OFFLINE ERROR
- Launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix HP Officejet Pro 9020 Offline error.
- Pick the name of your Officejet Pro printer from the list.
- Press Yes if the tool prompts you to turn On the printer updates.
- Mark your HP Officejet Pro printer as the Default Printer.
- Check if the drivers are installed correctly.
- Try to reset your printer if you are still facing the issue
HP Officejet Pro 9020 won’t Connect To Wifi
- Check if the bandwidth of the router is between 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz.
- On your HP printer, tap Wireless -> Settings -> Network.
- Disconnect it from the existing network and re-connect it to the local network.
- Try restarting your printer and router to fix HP Officejet Pro 9020 won’t Connect To Wifi.
- If the above steps did not help you in resolving the issue, perform a factory reset.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting – Not Printing in Color
- Inspect the ink level of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer.
- Check if the dried up ink is present on the nozzle.
- Manually perform the printhead alignment.
- If the ink level is low or empty, replace it with a new one.
- Contact our technical support executives on the toll-free number provided on this site.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer Not Scanning
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to diagnose and resolve the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer Not Scanning issue.
- Select the name of your HP printer from the list.
- Click the Fix Scanning option and wait until the application diagnoses the issue.
- If you are not able to resolve the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer Not Scanning issue using the application, uninstall and re-install the printer driver.
- Verify the network connection that is made with your printer.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Not Responding – Mac
- Check if your printer is in the sleep mode.
- Ensure that you have loaded the printing sheets and installed genuine ink cartridges in your printer to avoid HP Officejet Pro 9020 troubleshooting
- Verify the connections made and try to print using your HP printer now
- If you are facing the issue, then try to reset the print environment.
- Else, service your printer from a trusted retailer store.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 FACTORY RESET
- Select the gear-shaped settings icon on your printer’s control panel for HP Officejet Pro 9020 factory reset.
- Tap Setup. Select the Printer Maintenance option.
- Click Restore.Select the Restore Factory Defaults option to reset the factory settings to default.
- After 15 seconds, re-establish the connections that were disconnected.
- If your printer is not turning On automatically, do it manually and start using your printer functions to avoid HP Officejet Pro 9020 troubleshooting.