Clear Steps for How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9020
Raise the lid of your printer. place the document you need to scan on the scanner glass and follow How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9020. Ensure the document is placed correctly and lower the lid. Touch the Scan option on the printer control panel and wait until the scanning get’s completes.
How To Scan Double On HP Officejet 9020 printer
- After powering On your printer, wait until the carriage becomes silent and follow How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9020.
- Place the document on the scanner glass by keeping the print side down.
- If you are going to place the document in the ADF, the print side should face up.
- Tap the Scan option on the control panel of your printer.
- Choose the 2-sided scan option and make further changes if required.
- Wait until the document is scanned. The preview of the scanned document will be displayed on the system you use.
- Click Save to store your scanned document for future reference.
HP Officejet 9020 printer Scan To Computer
- Power On your HP printer. Ensure it’s connection to computer, and wait until the carriage is idle.
- Keep your document on the scanner glass or in the ADF. Search for HP and click on the HP folder.
- Select the name of your printer and click Scan a Document or Photo. This will open the HP Scan window.
- Preview the document that you want to scan. Do the changes if required for HP Officejet Pro 9020 scan to computer.
- Pick the location in which you want to save the scanned document.
- Click the Scan option to start scanning the document to complete How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9020 steps.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 TO AN EMAIL
- Configure your web-based email accounts through local email clients and follow how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9020.
- Select the option Scan and pick the name of your computer.
- Now, choose the Email as PDF option and scan the document directly to your printer’s ePrint email address.
- Now, from the HP Print Assistant dialog box on your system, select Scan –> Scan Document or Photo.Pick the option Document to Email and click the Scan option.
- Type the email ID to which you want to send the document in the To field.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 TO PDF
- Ensure that you have the PDF-related shortcuts to multiple files in one document.
- Alter the resolution setting to 300 or lower DPI.
- Choose the name of your 123.hp.com/ojpro9020 printer by searching for HP on your system.
- Click the Scan –> Scan a Photo or Document option while following how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9020 to pdf.
- From the HP Scan dialog box, pick the Save as PDF option.
- Tap the ( + ) plus symbol to add more pages to the document.
- Repeat the same How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9020 steps until all the documents are scanned.
- Click Save after altering the name of the file and location if required.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020 TO SHAREPOINT
- Keep the document in the ADF or on the Scanner Glass and follow How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 9020 to share point.
- Select the Scan option on your printer’s control panel.
- Choose Scan-> Scan to SharePoint-> Load-> Quick Set -> Load to insert the SharePoint Path
- Enter the name of your file in the File Name field and tap the Enter icon.
- Configure the settings by pressing the Select option. Click Done after completing the changes.
- Once the document is ready, press Send to save it to the SharePoint location to complete How to Scan HP Officejet Pro 9020 to share point steps.
HOW TO FAX ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020
- You can send a fax using the control panel of your HP printer.
- Load the document in the ADF or on the scanner glass and follow how to fax on HP Officejet Pro 9020.
- From the Menu, tap the Fax icon using the control panel.
- Type the fax number manually or use the phonebook on your printer to select the number
- You can send a fax even to previously sent contacts. Select Black or Color Fax and click the Send option.
HOW TO COPY ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9020
- Load the documents on the Scanner Glass or in the ADF.
- Tap the option Copy on the control panel of your printer. Menu names vary with respect to the printer model.
- Touch Settings to view Advanced Copy settings.
- Do the necessary changes and then tap the Start button to complete how to copy on HP Officejet Pro 9020 steps.
- Tap the Start Black or Start Color option and press OK to start the Copy function to complete How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9020.