HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless
Swift Guide for HP Officejet pro 9015 wireless setup
Follow the prompt instructions for HP Officejet pro 9015 wireless setup. This allows you print documents from smartphones, tablets, and any other wireless device.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless
- Turn on the network router.
- Connect the router with a modem to provide a flawless network using an Ethernet cable.
- Secure the router network connection using a network name and password while following how to setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless.
- Ensure the computer and 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer are in active state.
- Connect your computer to the router network connection.
- Access the printer’s touchscreen operation panel.
- Press the Setup icon which looks like a round-shaped gear.
- Tap Network Setup > Wireless Settings while following how to setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless.
- Locate the HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Setup Wizard option and tap it to start searching the wireless networks.
- Tap your router network name and enter the password to connect.
- Tap Enter New Network Name if the network name is not listed.
- Type the Network name and password manually to connect your printer to the Wireless Network.
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wirelessly
- Ensure your network router is turned on and connected to a broadband service.
- Secure your internet connection with a Network SSID and security passphrase.
- Confirm your printer and computer or mobile device are active.
- Download the HP Smart App on your computer or mobile device.
- Install the HP Smart App by following the instructions shown on the mobile or computer screen.
- Accept the app usage terms and conditions when it prompts.
- Launch the HP Smart App and click the + (Plus) sign while following how to setup HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless.
- Tap Add Printer > Setup and Add a New Printer.
- Read and proceed with the instructions shown on-screen to complete the HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless setup.
- Do not turn on the Cellular data while setting up the wireless network connection.
How To Find WPS Pin in HP Officejet Pro 9015
- Move to your printer control panel and tap the Wireless button.
- Select the Settings button.
- Press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option and the go with the prompts shown on the panel screen.
- Select the PIN option when you are prompted to select.
- Now the WPS PIN appears on the panel display.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer Wifi Direct Setup
- Ensure your HP printer is turned on and ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Enable the Wi-Fi Direct mode on your printer.
- Note down the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name and password.
- Turn on your computer from which you are going to print using HP officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Setup.
- Click the Wireless icon on your computer’s taskbar.
- Locate the printer’s Wi-Fi Direct name and click it.
- Click the Connect option and enter the password to connect.
- Add your printer to the computer.
- Go back to the printer, note down the WPS PIN, and enter it when the computer prompts while adding the printer.
- When you are successfully connected via Wi-Fi network, print any file that you wish.
How To Enable Web Services On HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer
- Ensure your HP Printer is turned active.
- Check and confirm that your printer is connected to the internet via either a wired or wireless network connection.
- Ensure the internet connection has high-speed internet access.
- Press the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- When the Web Services Summary screen appears the screen, confirm the Web Services is already active.
- In case your printer prompts to turn on Web Services, then press Turn On.
- Tap the Enable or Setup option.
- Go with the onscreen instructions to enable Web Services and follow HP Officejet Pro 9015 wireless Setup.