Clear Steps for How to Scan On HP Officejet pro 9015
Make sure your HP printer is turned active and proceed with how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer. Ensure proper network connection on the printer and the speed of the network. Turn on your computer and ensure your computer is also connected to the same router’s network. Raise the lid of your printer. Situate the document you need to scan on the scanner glass. Ensure the document is placed correctly and lower the lid. Tap the Scan option on the printer control panel and wait until the scanning process completes. Once the scanning process is completed, the file will automatically save as an image in the network connected computer.
How To Scan Double On HP Officejet 9015 printer
- Load the document that is to be scanned in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Install the full feature driver software on your computer which includes HP Scan software.
- Open the HP Scan application and click Scan.
- Click on the Show details box when a new window opens on the screen.
- Choose the Type as Document and Source as Document Feeder.
- Select other preferable options that suit your document.
- Select the Scan Both Sides of Page option and then click Continue while following How To Scan Double On HP Officejet 9015 printer.
- Now the 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer starts scanning.
- When the printer completes scanning the first side, an instruction appears on the screen.
- Click Continue to rotate the paper inside the Automatic Document Feeder without turning the pages.
- Now, both sides of the document get scanned successfully by following how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Save the document on the network-connected computer in your preferred location.
HP Officejet 9015 printer Scan To Computer
- Connect your printer to a stable power outlet and turn it on.
- Situate the document that is to be scanned on the scanner glass or in the document feeder and follow how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Link your printer to a high-speed internet connection.
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the same network to which the printer is connected.
- Download the full feature driver package that includes HP Scan.
- Install it on your computer.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant software, click Scan, and then Scan a Document or Photo.
- Now, the HP Scan Software program window appears on the screen.
- Choose the Scan shortcut and change any scan job settings.
- Click the Scan option to start scanning the loaded document.
- When the Scan completes, the thumbnail of the scanned document automatically appears on the network-connected computer.
- Change the appearance settings and choose the file destination to save it on your computer.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 TO AN EMAIL
- Set up a broadband internet connection on a network router.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same network connection.
- Print a Network configuration page from your printer that prints with the email address of your printer.
- Download the full feature driver package and install it on your computer.
- Load the document on the scanner platen and follow how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Click the Scan option on your printer LCD menu control panel.
- Select your computer name while following how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9015 to an email.
- Tap the Email as PDF option.
- Otherwise, locate the Scan to Email in the Apps menu.
- When the Email as PDF option is selected, the printer automatically starts scanning and send it to the printer’s email address.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 TO PDF
- When you scan multiple pages using the Automatic Document Feeder, save the file as a single PDF.
- Connect your HP machine and computer to the router’s network.
- Ensure that both the devices are connected to the same network.
- Install the full feature driver software on your network-connected computer and follow how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9015 to Pdf.
- Search and open the HP Printer Assistant software on your computer.
- Click the Scan option and then select the Save a Document or Photo option.
- Select the Save as PDF or Document to File option when the HP Scan application opens.
- If multiple pages are scanned from the document feeder, then click Save to save all the files into a single file.
- Select the PDF option in the Save as Type menu by doing how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Choose a different file name and destination folder to save the file and then select the Save optionby following how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9015 to Pdf.
HOW TO SCAN HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015 TO SHAREPOINT
- Situate the document which is to be scanned on the scanner glass. and follow how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9015 to sharepoint
- Place the printed side facing down while placing the document on the scanner glass.
- Place the printed face up while you are placing the document in the document feeder and follow how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015.
- Tap the Scan option on the Home screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Press the Scan to SharePoint option while doing how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9015 to sharepoint.
- Tap the Load to update the Quick Set SharePoint path option.
- Press the Quick Set option.
- Locate the Load option within the Quick Sets menu.
- Tap the File Name, enter the file name, and then select Enter.
- Configure various settings like File Type and Resolution, Content Orientation, and Sides.
- Edit the settings from the Options menu and tap the Done option if prompted while following how to scan HP Officejet Pro 9015 to sharepoint.
- Tap Send when the document is scanned and in the ready state to save it to the SharePoint location.
HOW TO FAX ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015
- Load clean, unwrinkled paper into the paper tray and install the ink cartridges properly.
- Take a telephone cable to connect it between the 1-Line jack and the available jack on the back of the printer.
- Use another telephone cord to connect the answering machine and the 2-EXT line jack at the rear printer.
- Change the basic fax settings and preferences like fax header, answer mode, number of rings, dial type, ring type, fax volume, etc. Ensure the fax setup and settings by running a fax test.
- Tap the Fax option on the printer’s control panel and locate the Fax Test Report or Run Fax Test option. Tap the Run Fax Test or Fax Test Report option.
- Now, the printer prints a test report with the fax test result and some instructions to resolve the printer issues.
- Load the document that is to be faxed on the scanner glass and in case of multiple page document, load it in the document feeder.
- Dial the receiving fax number with the area code and then press Black, Color, or Send to begin the faxing process.
HOW TO COPY ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 9015
- Turn the HP Printer active after bridging it to a power source via a power cord.
- Raise the scanner cover. Load the item which is to be scanned on the scanner glass.
- Lower the scanner cover until it fixes on the scanner platen.
- Tap Copy or Copy Document on the Home screen of your HP printer’s control panel.
- Change any necessary settings as per your preferences.
- Tap the gear-shaped Settings icon to check and edit the advanced settings.
- Enable 2-sided Copying option when you need to copy both sides of the document.
- Load the documents which need to scanned on both sides in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- When you successfully load the document and set up all the basic settings on the printer panel, go back to the main copy screen.
- Tap Start Black or Start Color and OK to start the copying process by following how to scan on HP Officejet Pro 9015.