Latest HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download and Install
Use the installation CD which came along with your printer and install the HP Officejet Pro 8740 driver and software by following the steps which are given below. Remove the CD from its package and ensure that it clean, dust, and scratch free. Position your CD into your system and pause on until it is recognized. Open the driver and use the guides displayed on the screen to HP Officejet Pro 8740 install the driver successfully. Once you are done with the installation procedures, You might receive a notification to link the printer. Connect the printer to the system and start printing your print job. HP Officejet Pro 8740 Driver Download the compatible Driver and software from our website it is an another method for the user who does not have the installation CD.
- Mac users can use the Apple software update to install the printer driver and software on your Mac device.
- Turn ON your HP Officejet Pro 8740 printer and connect it to the system via a Wired network connection or through the Wireless connection.
- Once you have confirmed that the printer is connected to the computer, click on the Apple menu on your Mac device and select the System Preferences option for HP officejet pro 8740 setup.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option from the System Preferences section and check whether your printer is itemized after HP officejet pro 8740 driver download.
- If your printer name is in the list, exclude and include your 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 printer. To remove the printer from the list, select the printer and click on the minus sign. To add a printer, select the plus sign and click the Add Printer or Scanner option and then choose your printer name.
- In case your printer is not itemized, click the + sign and select Add Printer or Scanner and select your printer from the list.
- From the Use or Print Using option, pick your printer. Add your printer to the list and then download the printer driver and software.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Setup Mac
HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Setup Windows
- Ensure that your system is set to automatically download the printer driver and software under the Windows Device Installation settings.
- Find Change Device Installation settings under windows on your and select it from the results. Tap on the Yes option and click Save changes after HP officejet pro 8740 driver download.
- Choose the desired network connection before you proceed with the configuration.
- If you opt for a 123.hp.com/ojpro8740 USB connection, connect the USB cable from the printer to the system and ratify that the printer has been recognized by the computer. Ensure that the system is associated with the Internet.
- If you need to connect the devices to the wireless connection, you need to know the wireless network name and password. Ensure that the printer and computer are linked to the same wireless network for HP Officejet pro 8740 setup.
- Look for the Devices and printers option from the results. Choose the Add a Printer option.
- Once the network detects the printer, click next and use the guides displayed on the screen.
- In case the network fails to recognize the printer, add it manually via the network or through the TCP/IP port after HP officejet pro 8740 driver download and installation.