HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
To set up the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, unpack the printer from the package. Connect the printer’s power cord into the power supply. The printer can be set up on a wireless medium or wired connection based on your convenience by following How to setup HP Officejet pro 8720. Install the printer software and during installation mention the connection type. For USB connection, you will require a USB cable of 3 meters in length. For a wireless connection, you will need an active Wi-Fi connection.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 WINDOWS
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8720.To initiate a wireless connection between the printer and computer, you will need an active Wi-Fi network.
- If you have already connected the computer through USB cable, restore the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer’s default settings and follow How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8720.
- Open the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and tap Restore Network Settings.
- Link the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Place the printer closer to the router connection, so that it lies within the network range.
- Tap the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and select Wireless Setup Wizard and choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Enter the WPS pin, if prompted and click OK to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- To install the printer via USB cable, obtain a USB cable of 3 meters in length.
- Install the full feature printer software, to begin with the USB cable connection by following .
- Choose the connection method as USB cable during the software installation.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port and connect another terminal into the computer’s USB dock.
- Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slot and load sufficient papers into the input tray. Now you can perform the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer functions.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 MAC
- Power On the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Install the ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slots.
- Load papers into the paper input tray.
- To set up the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer on a Wireless network, install the printer software on your Mac.
- Note the Wi-Fi name and password. The network name is SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network in which you wish to connect the printer.
- Select the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel and select the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network and enter the WEP pin.
- Now you can access the printer using the wireless connection.
- You can use the Apple AirPrint to access the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer on Mac.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your Mac and connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the file or image that you want to print on your Mac by following how to setup HP Officejet pro 8720.
- Click the Print option or press Command and P keys simultaneously to open the print settings window.
- Make the necessary print settings and click OK to print the selected documents.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 USB PRINTER SETUP
- Turn On the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer and keep it in the ready state.
- Use a USB cable of 3 meters in length for HP Officejet Pro 8720 USB Printer Setup.
- Download the current version of drivers from the web.
- Run the setup file to install the drivers.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to install the drivers for HP Officejet Pro 8720 USB Printer Setup.
- Accept the terms and agreements of the drivers by following how to setup HP Officejet Pro 8720 via USB.
- When prompted, select USB in the connection type.
- Attach one end of the power cable into the USB port present on the computer.
- Connect another end of the power cable into the rear of the printer.
- Try to print, copy, or scan to ensure proper connectivity.
HOW TO FAX ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
- How to fax on HP Officejet Pro 8720, Press the Turn ON button to switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.Load the document to be faxed on the scanner glass.
- Place the document to scan in a such a way that the scan side should face the scanner glass.Tap the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- so How to Fax on HP Officejet Pro 8720, Choose the Fax option and enter the recipient’s fax address.Select the Start Fax option and choose the color type.
- Customize the Fax resolution and tap Send.
- The printer begins to scan the documents after getting how to fax on HP Officejet Pro 8720 Printer.Wait for sometime and the fax will be sent to the recipient fax.
- After following How to setup HP officejet Pro 8720 to fax, The documents will be scanned to the recipient address.