HOW TO CHANGE INK CARTRIDGE IN HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
In the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, install the ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer. Different slots are provided for color and black ink cartridges. In the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer, install the ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer. Different slots are provided for color and black ink cartridges by following how to change ink cartridge in HP Officejet pro 8720.
HOW TO REPLACE INK IN HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Follow the guidelines How to change ink cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 8720, Pull open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage is silent.
- Push the empty ink cartridge inwards to eject the empty ink cartridge from its chamber.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package. Peel the orange color sticker off the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge carefully into its slot.
- Give a slight push to position the ink cartridge into its chamber.
- Do not touch the portions of the ink contacts and the ink nozzles.
- Repeat the above instructions to install the other ink cartridges.
- Ensure that all the ink cartridges are correctly installed. Close the ink cartridge door and print an alignment page.
HOW TO CHECK INK LEVEL ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720
- If you are using Mac, click the Apple icon, and click System Preferences.
- Select your printer name and click Options and Supplies. Click the Supplies tab to view the ink level.
- If you want to check on your Windows computer, download the HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart app and tap the Plus icon to add your printer. Choose View Ink Levels to check the ink levels.
- The ink level can be checked from the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Cartridge icon on the printer’s control panel and tap the Ink Levels option.
- The estimated ink level will be exposed on the printer’s control panel.
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to view the ink levels.
- Choose your printer model, and then select Supply Levels to view the ink level and follow how to change ink cartridge in HP Officejet Pro 8720.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 INK CARTRIDGE PROBLEMS
- Use the ink cartridges that are suitable with the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber to solve HP Officejet Pro 8720 ink cartridge problems.
- Use a soft and lint-free cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the ink cartridge slots. Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved.
- Avoid refilling the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- Press the arrow button on the printer’s control panel and tap Cartridge Information.
- Press Estimated Levels and select OK to fix HP Officejet Pro 8720 ink cartridge problems.
- You will see the ink levels displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer.
- After fixing HP Officejet Pro 8720 ink cartridge problems, Use the Arrow buttons to locate Tools. Select Clean Printhead, and tap OK.
- After following How to change ink cartridge in HP Officejet pro 8720, The message Cleaning… displays on the printer’s control panel. After some time, try printing a sample page.