QUICK GUIDANCE FOR HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 WIRELESS
To set up the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer to a wireless network, you will require an active Wi-Fi connection. If you have already connected the printer using the wired connection, you should restore the printer settings to enable the wireless connection to follow How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless. Make sure that you know the network name and password. Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and follow the instructions to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Switch On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by connecting the power cord into the wall socket.
- Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slot and load papers into the input tray.
- Download the full-feature printer software from the link given on this site.
- Install the drivers and choose the connection type as Wireless connection.
- Proceed to set up the wireless connection on the printer.
- Tap the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Restore Network Settings, if you have already used the printer through USB Connection.
- After the network settings are restored, tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Click Wireless Setup Wizard and then perform the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name from the list of networks displayed.
- Enter the WPS pin for your network connection.
- Tap Connect to connect the printer to your wireless network.
- Open a file or image that you want to print on your Windows computer.
- Try printing a sample page after following How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireles to witness the proper wireless connection between the computer and printer.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Windows
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireles Mac
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Tap the Wireless button on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer’s control panel.
- Release the Wireless button when the blue light starts blinking.
- After a minute, press the WPS button on the router.
- Wait until the printer connects to your wireless network.
- If the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer is not connected to the wireless network, press the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Wireless Setup Wizard to search for the available networks.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name from the list of networks displayed by following How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireles.
- Enter the WEP or WPS pin to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click OK and the blue light will flash on the printer’s control panel depicting that the wireless connection is enabled.
- On your Mac computer, click the System Preferences menu.
- Search for the Printers and Scanners option and choose your printer name.
- If your printer name is not found, click the plus icon to add your printer.
- Perform the printer functions to ensure proper connectivity of the printer and your Mac computer.
How To Find HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wps Pin
- So How To Find HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wps Pin, Search for the WPS pin on the wireless router.
- If you cannot find the pin on the router, search for the WPS pin in the original paperwork that was provided to you during the Wi-Fi installation. The WPS pin may be referred to WPA or WEP key.
- Connect your computer to the wireless network.
- Click on the Wireless icon, and then choose Open Network and Sharing Center to how to setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless.
- Click Change Adapter Settings and right-click on your wireless network name.
- Select Status and then click Wireless Properties.
- View the Security tab, and then click Show Characters to know the WPS pin. The WPS pin will be displayed on your Windows computer.
- If you were unable to find the WPS pin from the above methods by following How To Find HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wps Pin, contact the Wi-Fi service provider to know the pin.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wireless Direct Printing
- Turn On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by pressing the Power button and install the ink cartridges.
- Click on the Start menu on your Windows computer and select the Settings option.
- Select Devices, and then click Printers and Scanners to view your printer name.
- Choose the option Show Wi-Fi Direct printers to display the list of available networks.
- Search for your printer name with the prefix name as Direct (e.g., DIRECT-72-HP Officejet Pro 8710). Click on your Wireless Direct-enabled printer name.
- Before adding the printer, ensure that the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is in the ready state.
- Click Add device on your computer and enter the WPS pin.
- Open the file that you want to print and select Print after completion of how to setup HP Officejet Pro 8710 wireless.