EASIEST SOLUTIONS FOR HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 TROUBLESHOOTING
To solve the issues occurring on the HP Officejet Pro 8710, perform the standard troubleshooting methods and use the automated tools which are readily available. HP has designed automated tools such as HP Print and Scan Doctor which can automatically diagnose the error and provide you with the right solution to fix HP Officejet Pro 8710 troubleshooting.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wont Print
To resolve the printer problems concerning print and scan functions, you can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Follow the instructions displayed on the HP Print and Scan Doctor window.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor will automatically find the root cause of the issue and fix the printing and scanning issues on your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer.
- Perform the instructions suggested by HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Try to print a document. If the error persists, position your printer closer to the router connection as it will lie within the router network.
- Minimize the Wi-Fi channel traffic. Do not connect multiple devices to the same wireless network.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same network and disable the other devices using the same network during printing.
- Try printing a sample page after HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting.
- If the error prevails, proceed to troubleshoot the printer connection.
How to Fix HP Officejet Pro 8710 Offline Error
The Offline message in HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer occurs due to network connectivity issue between the printer and your computer to solve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting follow the steps.
- Turn On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer and load enough papers into the input tray.
- Click the Start menu on your computer, and select Devices and Printers.
- Double-click on your printer name and select See what’s printing to view the print queue. Cancel the print jobs present in the print queue for HP Officejet Proi 8710 Troubleshooting.
- Make sure that the Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline is not enabled.
- Print a Network Configuration page to find the exact cause of the error message.
- If the error persists, proceed to check that the printer is set as default printer.
- Right-click on your printer model and choose Set as default printer to assign the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer as the default printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wont Connect To Wifi
Print a Network Configuration Page to discover the root cause of the printer connectivity problem to the Wi-Fi network. Follow the troubleshooting given below to fix the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wont Connect To Wifi.
- Position the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer closer the router connection so that the printer lies within the Wi-Fi network range.
- Disable the other devices using the same router channel and minimize the network traffic on your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer’s control panel and select the Setup option to fix HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wont Connect To Wifi.
- Choose to print the network test report by selecting the Print Configuration page.
- Examine the Print Configuration page to identify the origination of the error.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the printer’s port and uninstall the printer software for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting.
- Install the current version of printer software from the link given on this site and re-establish the connection between the printer and computer to avoid HP Officejet Pro 8710 Wont Connect To Wifi.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Will Not Print In Color
The ink cartridge problem in HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer is due to mishandling of the ink cartridges. Use the genuine ink cartridges that are compatible with your printer model.
- Pull open the ink cartridge access door and uninstall the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge slots to solve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting.
- Use a lint-free and clean cloth to wipe the ink cartridge contacts and ink nozzle.
- Wipe the ink nozzles and the copper-colored parts using the cloth and do not keep the ink cartridge outside for more than 10 minutes.
- Do not apply too much force while cleaning the ink cartridge
- Press the Power button to switch on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridge into the appropriate ink cartridge slots.
- Pull and Close the ink cartridge access cover after installing the ink cartridges.
- Try printing a sample page. If the error persists, replace the ink cartridges.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting Not Connected
The connectivity issue on HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer can be resolved by restoring the factory settings on your printer. Follow the quick steps given below to resolve the issue.
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Swipe down the screen on the printer control panel to open the dashboard.
- Choose the Printer Maintenance option and search for Restore option on the screen. Click the Restore option and select Restore Settings.
- Tap the function that you would like to restore the original default settings.
- The default settings can be restored for functions such as Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo, Network, and Printer Setup.
- Tap Restore and a message stating that the settings will be restored appears on the printer control panel. Choose Yes and turn off the printer.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. The original factory settings will be restored on your printer.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Paper Jam Error
The paper jam issue might occur due to mishandling of the papers. Use only the paper type which is suitable for the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer.
- Turn On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door to reach inside the printer.
- Pull out the bits of paper stuck inside the printer. Make sure that you remove every tiny bit of paper.
- Pull out the paper input tray and remove the paper jammed in the input tray. To avoid tearing any page stuck on the input tray, use both the hands to remove any papers.
- Open a document or photo and select print.
- Print a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved.
- If the error persists even after HP Officejet Pro 8710 Troubleshooting, service the printer in a certified service center.