HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 SETUP
To set up the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, you can use a wireless or wired connection. The general method to set up the printer is the USB connection. Before you connect the printer to a computer, install the full feature drivers. Based on your convenience and requirement, you can choose the connection type. For USB connection, you will require a USB cable of 3 meters in length. To access the printer using the mobile printing solutions, you must enable the wireless connection for HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 SETUP WINDOWS
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8710.
- To set up the printer via USB cable, obtain a USB cable of 3 meters in length.
- Install the full feature printer software to begin with the USB cable connection.
- Choose the connection method as USB cable during the software installation.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port and connect another terminal into the computer’s USB dock.
- Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slot and load sufficient papers into the input tray.
- Now you can perform the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer functions.
- To establish a wireless connection between the printer and computer, you will require an active Wi-Fi network for HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup windows.
- If you have already connected the computer through USB cable, restore the printer’s default settings.
- Open the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and tap Restore Network Settings.
- Connect the HP printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Place the printer closer to the router connection, so that it lies within the network range.
- Tap the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and select Wireless Setup Wizard and choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Enter the WPS pin, if prompted and click OK to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 SETUP MAC
- Power On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Install the ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slots.
- Load papers into the paper input tray.
- To set up the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer on a Wireless network, install the printer software on your Mac.
- Note the network name and password. The network name is SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Connect your computer to the Wi-Fi network in which you wish to connect the printer.
- Select the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your wireless network and enter the WEP pin.
- Now you can access the printer using the wireless connection.
- You can use the Apple AirPrint to access the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer on Mac.
- Enable Wi-Fi on your Mac and connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the file or image that you want to print on your Mac.
- Click the Print option or press Command and P keys simultaneously to open the print settings window.
- Make the necessary print settings and click OK to print the selected documents after HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup.