HOW TO CHANGE INK CARTRIDGE ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710
In the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer, you should replace the empty or low ink cartridges. Purchase the ink cartridges from HP SureSupply to get high-quality prints. Make sure that you install the ink cartridges into the appropriate ink cartridge chamber by following the steps for how to change ink cartridge on HP officejet Pro 8710.
HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer. Pull open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the printer is idle before you proceed to install the ink cartridge. Unpack a new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Peel off the orange protective tap from the ink cartridge ad follow how to change ink cartridge on HP officejet Pro 8710.
- Hold the ink cartridge, and then twist the protective lid to remove it from the ink cartridge for HP Officejet Pro 8710 ink cartridge installation.
- Do not touch the copper-colored elements or the ink nozzles, as it might result in ink system failure.
- Hold the ink cartridge in a position that the ink cartridge nozzle should face the printer.
- Place the ink cartridge by matching the label color with the color on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer carriage.
- Gently push the ink cartridge inwards until it snaps properly in place.
- Repeat the above steps for how to change ink cartridge on HP officejet Pro 8710 to install other new ink cartridges, if necessary.
How To Check Ink Level On HP Officejet Pro 8710
- The ink level can be examined from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Cartridge icon on the printer’s control panel and select the Ink Levels option.
- The estimated ink level will be shown on the printer’s control panel and do HP Officejet pro ink cartridge installation.
- If you are using a Windows computer, download the HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart app and click the Plus icon to add your printer. Select View Ink Levels to check the ink levels.
- You can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor to view the ink levels.
- Choose your printer model, and then select Supply Levels to view the ink level to follow how to change ink cartridge on HP officejet Pro 8710.
- If you are using Mac, click the Apple icon, and select System Preferences.
- Choose your printer name and click Options and Supplies. Select the Supplies tab to check the ink level.
How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Cartridge Problems
- Use the genuine ink cartridges prescribed by HP in the HP Officejet Pro 8710
- Do not try to refill the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- Tap the arrow button on the printer’s control panel and tap Cartridge Information.
- Press Estimated Levels and tap OK.
- You will notice the ink levels displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges by following HP Officejet Pro 8710 ink cartridge installation.
- Use the Arrow buttons to locate Tools. Select Clean Printhead, and tap OK.
- The message Cleaning… displays on the printer’s control panel. After some time, try printing a sample page.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber.
- Use a lint-free and clean cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the appropriate slots by following how to change ink cartridge on HP officejet Pro 8710. Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is fixed.