HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup and Install Support
Installing your new 123 HP Ojpro 8620, an All-in-one printer is not a difficult task. You need not worry if you are installing the printer for the first time. The guidelines for HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup and installing the printer on your OS, be it Mac or Windows or are given below.
123 HP Setup 8620 – Windows
- Provide better network connection by ascertaining that the printer and the computer are placed closer.
- Remove any obstructions or objects and then turn on the 123.hp.com/ojpro8620 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Ascertain that the printer is connected to an electrical outlet and that the computer is turned on.
- You may notice that your Windows computer is able to automatically Setup and install the printer.
- Now, select Start and then choose the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- In the lower-left side of the Start window, ascertain that you select Settings and then tap Devices.
- Tap Printers & scanners, then click Add a printer or scanner and type your printer model.
- Choose Add device and follow the on-screen instructions, if you are unable to find the printer model.
- Below the Add a 123 HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer or scanner button, tap the printer that I want isn’t listed link.
- Customize the printer settings and then to download the software, insert the CD that came with the printer.
123 HP Setup 8620 – Mac
- Provide better network connectivity by ensuring that the computer and the printer are placed closer.
- Remove any obstructions or objects and then press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to an electrical outlet and that the computer is switched on.
- You may notice that your Mac OS is able to automatically recognize and HP Officejet Pro 8620 Setup the printer.
- Choose Preferences from the Apple menu, then tap Print & Fax and then tap the Printing tab.
- Find the printer’s list but if you are unable to find, visit our website to download the driver.
- It is recommended to run an installer program to guide you, once you complete the download process.
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 Install the driver software, then choose Default Browser and then select the printer model from the list.
- Type the IP address of the printer in the Address bar and click the Add button to add the printer.
- For any clarification and support, you can reach our technical experts on the Toll-free 1-866-309-6188.