How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer
Unbox your printer. Take out all the tapes and packing materials from the printer. Connect the power cord to an electrical outlet. Insert the cartridges into the cartridge holder. Now select your language and follow the on-screen instructions. Then, Go to printer setup and how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610. Enable Web services. Click on the Wireless icon. Press Wireless setting. Turn on the Wireless setting. Next, search for your Network name in the settings. Click OK to confirm the setting. A window will prompt that the connection is successful.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup Windows
- Unbox your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer and remove all the tapes from it.
- Open the printer’s input tray and remove the paper from the glass scanner.
- Check if you have connected the USB cable to your computer and printer.
- Ensure that you have turned on the printer. Now push the power button on the printer and the panel will light.
- Now, you have to install the printer driver on your computer. Connect your printer to the same network. Click Add Printer.
- Download a driver by using the CD or Download from this website.
- You should save the file format window in .exe. After the download completes, double-click on the downloaded file.
- The Installation Wizard will open. Click the Run button.
- Wait until the file is downloaded completely.
- Choose the type of connection, either wired or wireless.
- Follow the on-screen HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup instructions.
- Click the Finish button.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Setup Mac
- Unbox your printer and remove all the materials from it.
- Check if you have removed the paper from the scanner glass.
- Connect the USB cable to your printer and computer.
- You need to connect the printer adapter into the electrical port properly.
- Go to Settings in the control panel and select Network settings.
- In the network settings, search for your Network if you can’t find it, enter it manually.
- Click the how to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8610 and select your printer from the list.
- Click Add Printer. Now, you should download a compatible driver for your printer. Ascertain that you are using an updated version of the OS.
- The file format for Mac is .dmg. After the download completes, double-click on it.
- Now an Installation wizard will open. Click the Run button. It takes a few minutes depending on the file size.
- You can choose the type of connection you want either wired or wireless. After the selection of connection type, a Window will prompt you to Accept the License Agreement.
- Click finish to end.