HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup
Installing your new 123.hp.com/ojpro7740, an All-in-one printer is not a difficult task. You need not worry if you are installing the printer for the first time. The prompts for HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup and installing the printer on your OS, be it Windows or Mac are given below.
123.hp.com/ojpro7740 – Windows Setup
- Provide better connectivity by ascertaining that the computer and the printer are placed closer.
- Remove any obstructions and then turn on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Ascertain that the printer is connected to a power source and that the computer is turned on.
- You will view that Windows will automatically setup and install the printer, making it ready to use.
- Tap Start and then choose the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Ascertain that you select Settings, in the lower-left side of the Start window and then tap Devices.
- Tap Printers & scanners, then tap Add a printer or scanner and enter the printer model.
- Choose Add device and if you are unable to find the printer model, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap the printer that I want isn’t listed link below the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Customize the printer settings and then insert the CD that came with the printer to download the software.
123.hp.com/ojpro7740 – Mac Setup
- Provide better connectivity by ensuring that the computer and the printer are placed closer.
- Remove any obstructions or objects and then switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Ascertain that the printer is connected to a power outlet and that the computer is turned on.
- You will view that Mac will automatically recognize and 123 hp setup 7740 the printer, making it ready to use.
- Choose Preferences from the Apple menu, then select Print & Fax and then click on the Printing tab.
- Now, find the printer list. Visit our website to HP Officejet Pro 7740 download drivers, if you do not find the printer listed.
- It is advisable to run an installer program to guide you, once you complete the download process.
- HP Officejet Pro 7740 Install the driver software, then select Default Browser and then choose the printer model from the list. Type the IP address of the printer in the Address bar and select the Add button to add the printer. For any further information and support, you can reach our technical experts on the Toll-free number.