Quick Solutions for HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 7720
To setup the HP Officejet Pro 7720 setup printer, remove the printer from the package and discard the packing materials. Connect the printer to the power outlet and set your preferences on the printer’s control panel. Install the ink cartridges and load papers into the input tray. Now download the drivers from the web and install the printer software on your computer. During installation, you can opt for the connectivity method by following how to setup HP Officejet Pro 7720.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 7720 WINDOWS
- Power on the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Setup printer.
- In Windows computer, you can set up the printer via USB connection.
- Acquire a USB cable of three meters in length and begin installing the full feature printer software.
- Do not connect the USB cable into the printer until it is prompted during the printer software installation.
- During the software installation, select the connection type as a USB cable connection by following How to setup HP Officejet Pro 7720.
- When prompted, connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- Connect another terminal of the USB cable into the USB port available on your computer.
- If you want to use the printer in a wireless medium, you will need an active broadband internet access.
- If you have already connected the printer in a USB connection, proceed to restore the default printer settings.
- View the Wireless menu on the printer’s control panel and press Restore Network Settings to restore the default settings.
- Press the Wireless Setup Wizard option and choose your Wi-Fi network name.
- Enter the WEP pin and connect the printer to the Wi-Fi network. Try printing sample page.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET PRO 7720 MAC
- Turn on the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer and keep it in the ready state.
- In Mac, you can connect the printer using a USB cable or wireless network.
- If you want to setup the printer in a USB connection on your Mac, gather a USB cord of 3 meters in length.
- Unplug the USB cable from the HP Officejet Pro 7720 Setup printer, if you have already connected it.
- Do not attach the USB cord until it is prompted during the driver installation.
- Download the full feature drivers for your 123.hp.com/ojpro7720 printer from the link given on this site.
- The full feature drivers will include the HP Easy Start feature. Follow the on-screen guidelines to set up and install the printer.
- Depending on the option, open the HP Easy Start file and choose the connection type as USB.
- If you are asked to add the printer to the printer queue, select the name of your printer.
- Select the Print Using menu, and choose your printer name. Click Add.
- Complete the installation and connect one terminal of the USB cord into the HP officejet pro 7720 setup printer.
- Connect another terminal of the USB cord into the Mac USB port by following How to setup HP Officejet Pro 7720.
HOW TO FAX ON HP OFFICEJET PRO 7720
The HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer is a fax-capable printer so How to setup HP Officejet Pro 7720 for fax. You can transmit or receive fax using a traditional landline telephone service. Faxing is more secure in transmitting messages rather than emailing.
- Acquire a telephone cord that consists of connectors with two wire leads.
- Power up the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer.
- So how to fax on HP Officejet Pro 7720, Load papers into the input tray.
- Connect the one terminal of the telephone cord to the phone wall jack.
- Plug another terminal of the telephone cord into the two extension jack present on the rear of the printer.
- Make the fax settings and preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- Load the document to fax in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- From the HP Officejet Pro 7720 printer, dial the receiver’s fax number including the area code.
- Choose Black or Color, and click Send option to transmit the fax by doing how to fax on HP Officejet Pro 7720.
- After the fax is transmitted, a fax report will be printed on your printer by doing How to setup HP Officejet Pro 7720 for fax.