Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Install
HP Officejet Pro 6968 install – Windows
- Initially ,you need to install the upgraded printer driver and software in the system fo HP Officejet pro 6968 install.
- Trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to install the printer driver. Select the connection type when prompted.
- Choose any one among the wired or wireless to connect your printer to a network.
- Wired Connection : Link the one end of the Ethernet cable to the printer’s Ethernet port and other end to the router’s rear.
- Wireless connection : Key in the name of the network name and password for linking the printer over the wireless network.
- After installation, add the printer to the network by locating its name.
- On the Windows system,select the start button and select Devices and Printers option.
- Click on Add a Printer option.Once you click on the option,the Add 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 printer Wizard screen displays. In the Add a Print Wizard screen,select Add a printer option. Select the name of the printer which is automatically detected.
- Once you select the printer’s name,the printer is added to the list of available devices for HP Officejet pro 6968 install.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 install – Mac
- To install the printer on a Mac operating system, initially,install the driver to the system.
- Install the updated printer driver and software in the system based on the on-screen directions.
- While installing the 123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver in the system,you need to choose the connection type as Wired or wireless network.
- Wired network : Connect the Ethernet cable to the printer’s rear and to the router.
- Wireless network : Type the name of the network and password to link the printer over the wireless network for HP Officejet pro 6968 install.
- After installation,including the printer’s name to the print queue in the Mac operating system.
- Click on the Apple menu and then select the System preferences option.
- Select the Print&Scan option. On the Print&Scan window, select the plus sign to include the printer ‘s name to the print queue.
- After selecting the plus sign, select the name of the printer in the list of available devices.
- Select Add and the printer’s name is included in the list of available printers for HP Officejet pro 6968 install. Once included,terminate the system preferences window.