HP Officejet Pro 6968 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Initially,examine whether the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer accepts the printer model and utilize genuine ink cartridges for HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement.
- Verify whether the ink cartridges are inserted properly into their respective locations.
- Switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer. Elevate the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the left side of the printer. While placing,ensure that the color coded icon is similar to the icon in the carriage slot.
- In case the icons are not similar,take away the ink cartridge and then install it back into their respective slot.
- While installing, press down on the ink cartridge so that they securely fixes into the place.
- In case the ink cartridge does not fix into the place, take away the ink cartridge from the carriage for HP Officejet pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement.
- Seal the ink cartridge access door.In case you are not able to solve the issue,move to the next step.
- Organize a clean,lint-free cloth and distilled water to wipe the electrical and carriage contacts.
- Unseal the ink cartridge access door. Halt for a minute until the carriage is inactive.
- Press down on the top of the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Ink cartridge to uninstall it and then release the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Cleanse the ink cartridge and carriage contacts using the clean and damp cloth.
- After cleaning, reinstall the ink cartridges into their slot and make sure that cartridges until it snaps into place.
- Seal the ink cartridge access door. In case the issue still exists, move to the next step.
- You need to wipe the electrical contacts and carriage contacts again to clear the issue.
- Try to reconfigure the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer which helps you to solve the issue.
- Switch ON the 123 HP 6968 printer.Halt for a minute until the printer is inactive for HP Officejet pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement.
- Detach the power cable from the hindside of the printer and from the electrical socket.
- Refrain from proceeding for at least 60 seconds and then again plug in the power cable to the electrical socket.
- Now, plug in the power cable to the printer’s rear and then power up the printer.
- Once the warm-up period completes,try to print the test page from the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer.
- In case you view any error message on the control panel of the printer indicating the defective cartridge,replace it.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to slide to the ink cartridge access area.
- Release the ink cartridge by pressing on top of the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 ink cartridge. And then move the cartridge out of the carriage.
- Take off the ink cartridge from the packaging. Grasp the ink cartridge by its slots and then eliminate the protective tape from it for HP Officejet pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement.
- Move the ink cartridge into the slot such that the electrical contacts facing downwards.
- Place the ink cartridge into its slot and carefully press it down until it fixes into place.
- Redo the same steps for other ink cartridges and then seal the ink cartridge access door.
- Examine the ink level if you receive a notification on the printer’s control panel display.
- Search for an ink drop or cartridge icon or an Ink levels menu to examine the status of each cartridge for Windows and Mac OS.
- Verify estimated ink level or toner level for the printer linked to Windows operating system.
- Switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer and ensure that the printer is associated with the system.
- In Windows,search for HP and then Select the printer’s name from the list of available results.
- In case HP Solution Centerscreens,select it to view the ink or toner level in the printer driver software on your computer’s control panel for HP Officejet pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink Cartridge Replacement for Windows
HP Officejet Pro 6968 ink Cartridge Replacement for Mac
- Switch ON the printer.Ensure that the printer is in the ready state and linked to the system in Mac.
- Select the Apple icon and then choose System Preferences.S elect 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Printer sand Scanners,Print&Fax or Print&Scan based on the printer model.
- Choose the printer name, Select Options &Supplies and then select the Supply levels tab to view the estimated ink or toner level to HP Officejet pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement for Mac.
HP Smart App
Download and install the HP Smart App on your mobile device to examine the HP Officejet pro 6968 ink level or toner level. Navigate to the Play Store or App Store to look for HP Smart app. Trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to configure the printer with the app for HP Officejet pro 6968 ink cartridge replacement.