Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Wireless Setup
Call Us : 1 866 309 6188
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup – For Windows
- Configure your printer on a wireless network with the help of your network name and password.
- Connect the printer and your computer to the same wireless network and unplug any USB or Ethernet cable linked to your printer.
- Uninstall any previously installed software for USB connection. You can perform this in Printer Setup and Software selection menu on your system where you will have a choice to set up a new printer or to
- change the network connection from a Wired or the Wireless network connection.
- Link the printer and computer to the HP Officejet Pro 6960 wireless network connection, power on your printer and select the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel.
- The Wireless Summary page gets displayed. Tap on the settings icon to move to the wireless settings and choose the Wireless Setup wizard and use the on-screen guides to complete the process.
- Once you are done with all the steps above, install the driver and printer software.
123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup – For Mac
- Procure the network name and password for connecting your printer to a wireless network./li>
- The network name is the Service Set Identifier and password is either a WPA key or the WEP key. Connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer and computer to a common network and unplug the USB or Ethernet cable if any. To link the printer to the network, verify if the printer is powered on.
- From the printer’s control panel, choose the Wireless icon and the Wireless Summary screen will display. Choose the Settings icon to access the Wireless settings.
- In the Wireless Settings menu, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard and use the guides on the screen to complete the process. Install the required driver software for the printer to start performing.
- To convert from a HP Officejet Pro 6960 Wired connection to a Wireless connection, You need to remove the printer from the list of printers in the Printers and Scanners option and add the printer as a new printer and make a wireless connection using the steps which are given above.
- Once you are done with the steps which are listed above, you can start printing your document.