HP Officejet Pro 6960 Installation
Printer installation includes both hardware and software. Use the tips which are given below to HP Officejet Pro 6960 Installation printer easily. Procedures to link the printer
HP Officejet Pro 6960 installation for Windows
- Ensure that the printer is powered on. Use a USB cable that is less than 3m in length or make use of the cable that came with a box.
- Link the USB cable directly to the USB port on your system. When you link it to a hub the printer may not receive the required power supply.
- Prior to linking the printer to the computer, ensure to remove any previously installed versions of the printer from Windows and then use steps to install the printer.
- Until it is instructed, do not connect the printer to the system. If you connected it previously, use the tips which are given below to remove it from the list.
- Unplug the 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 USB cable from the system and do not link it back until you install the printer driver. Look windows for Devices and Printer and click Devices and Printers from the list.
- Right-click on the printer model and click remove device. Your devices get removed from the list. Install the required printer driver software with the link provided on this site for HP officejet pro 6960 installation.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 installation for Mac
- Tap on the Apple menu and choose System Preferences. Click the Printers and Scanners option from the menu.
- In the Printers and Scanners menu, You will view the list of printers which have been already connected to the computer and add the new printer by tapping on the plus icon.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer’s name and tap on Add. The printer will now add to the computer. Now try to print a test page to verify the printer performance after HP officejet pro 6960 installation.