Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Download
- Make use of the installation CD which came with your printer to install the printer driver and software.
- Go through the steps which are given below to install the HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver and software using your CD.
- Take off the CD from its package and ensure that your CD is scratch free and clean on the surface.
- Position the CD into your system. Open the drive and use the guides on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Once you are done with the installation process, a message gets displayed on the screen to connect the printer.
- Link your printer to the computer and now you can print your desired document and photo.
- In case you don’t have a CD or a CD on your computer, you can download the printer driver from our website.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup – Mac
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Download the required printer driver and software from our website and install the file on your device. The file format for Mac device is .dmg.
- If you are a Mac user, install the printer driver and software via the Apple Software Update. Power on your printer and link it to your computer via a USB cable or through the network.
- Once you are done with connecting the printer to the computer, tap on the Apple menu on your Mac device and choose System Preferences.
- Choose the Printer and Scanners option from the System Preferences and verify if the printer is on the list.
- If your printer name is displayed in the list, exclude and include your printer. To remove the printer from the list, choose your printer and tap on the minus sign.
- Once you removed the printer, tap on the plus sign and choose the Add Printer or Scanner option and choose your printer from the list.
- In case the printer name is not itemized, tap on the plus sign and choose Add Printer or Scanner option and choose your printer from the list.
- From the Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer. Add your printer to the list and download the required software, if prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup – Windows
- Download an appropriate driver and software for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer from our website. The file format for Windows is .exe.
- Ensure that the system is set to automatically download the driver software inside the Windows Device Installation settings.
- Look for Change Device Installation settings on your PC and open it from the results. Choose Yes and click save changes.
- Once you are done, you need to link your printer to the system. You can do this either through a USB cable or via the network.
- In case you want to link it via a USB cable, Plug the USB cable into the printer and computer and ensure that the printer has been recognized by the system.
- If you need to connect it wirelessly, you can use the network name and password.
- Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Find Devices under computer and choose the Devices and Printers option from the results. Click the Add a printer option.
- In the event that your 123 HP Officejet Pro 6960 printer is in the list, select next and use the guides displayed on the screen.
- In case the printer is not itemized, you need to add it manually via the network.