Skip to content
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Download
- Make use of the installation CD which came with your printer to install the printer driver and software or from the link given below to HP Officejet pro 6960 driver download.
- Go through the steps which are given below to install the HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver and software using your CD.
- Take off the CD from its package and ensure that your CD is scratch free and clean on the surface.
- Position the CD into your system. Open the drive and use the guides on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Once you are done with the installation process, a message gets displayed on the screen to connect the printer.
- Link your printer to the computer and now you can print your desired document and photo.
- In case you don’t have a CD or a CD on your computer, you can download the printer driver from our website.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup for Mac
- HP Officejet Pro 6960 Driver Download from our website and install the file on your device. The file format for Mac device is .dmg.
- If you are a Mac user, install the printer driver and software via the Apple Software Update. Power ON your printer and link it to your computer via a USB cable or through the network.
- Once you are done with connecting the printer to the computer, tap on the Apple menu on your Mac device and choose System Preferences.
- Choose the Printer and Scanners option from the System Preferences and verify if the printer is on the list to HP officejet pro 6960 setup for Mac.
- If your printer name is displayed in the list, exclude and include your printer. To remove the printer from the list, choose your printer and tap on the minus sign.
- Once you removed the printer, tap on the plus sign and choose the Add Printer or Scanner option and choose your printer from the list.
- In case the printer name is not itemised, tap on the plus sign and choose Add Printer or Scanner option and choose your printer from the list to HP Officejet pro 6960 setup for Mac.
- From the Use or Print Using menu, choose your printer. Add your printer to the list and download the required software such as HP Officejet pro 6960 driver download, if prompted.
HP Officejet Pro 6960 Setup for Windows
- HP officejet 6960 driver download for your 123.hp.com/ojpro6960 printer from our website. The file format for Windows is .exe.
- Ensure that the system is set to automatically download the driver software inside the Windows Device Installation settings.
- Look for Change Device Installation settings on your PC and open it from the results. Choose Yes and click save changes after HP Officejet pro 6960 driver download.
- Once you are done, you need to link your printer to the system. You can do this either through a USB cable or via the network.
- In case you want to link it via a USB cable, Plug the USB cable into the printer and computer and ensure that the printer has been recognized by the system.
- If you need to connect it wirelessly, you can use the network name and password.
- Ensure that the printer and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Find Devices under computer and choose the Devices and Printers option from the results. Click the Add a printer option.
- In the event that your HP Officejet Pro 6960 setup for windows is in the list, select next and use the guides displayed on the screen.
- In case the printer is not itemized, you need to add it manually via the network after full featured HP Officejet pro 6960 driver download.