HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup
There are a couple of things that you need to gather before you could do your printer on a HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless setup network.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup for Windows
- You will need the network name, also known as the SSID and the password which can be referred to as WPA key or WEP key. Also, make sure the computer is connected to the network and the router is stable.
- Remove any USB or Ethernet cable connected to the printer and join the printer and the computer to the same network.
- If the printer was on a USB connection before, you need to remove the installed software from the computer. In the HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer Setup and Software selection menu, you will have the option where you can set up your printer as a new device or change from a wired connection to wireless for HP officejet pro 6230 wireless setup.
- Turn ON the printer and click on the wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Click on the settings icon in the Wireless summary page to go to the wireless settings and open the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the Wireless Setup Wizard to setup your printer on a wireless network.After completing the installation, you must download the necessary drivers and software for the printer to work.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup For Mac
- To setup your 123 HP 6230 printer on a wireless network, you need to have the network name which is the SSID and the password can either be the WPA key or WEP key, a computer with internet access and a router connected to the internet.
- Connect the computer and the printer to the same network and remove any USB cable or Ethernet cable connected to the printer.
- With the printer turned on, click on the Wireless icon on the control panel of the printer. Select the Wireless Summary and then the settings icon to open the Wireless Settings page. Open the Wireless Setup Wizard to setup your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer to the wireless network and follow the instructions on the screen till the setup process is over.
- To change from an existing wired connection to a wireless connection, go to Printers and Scanners menu in the System preferences and remove the printer from the list of printers using the – sign at the bottom of the menu. To create a new wireless connection, follow the steps mentioned above in the document.
- HP officejet pro 6230 wireless setup is done and you can print, scan and copy through the printer.