HP Officejet 7510 Ink Cartridge Replacement
When the HP Officejet 7510 ink in the cartridge becomes empty, you are stopped from using the printer to print or even scan documents in certain cases. Changing the ink cartridge in your printer can be a simple task, but if not done right it can damage the slot making it impossible to use the 123.hp.com/oj7510 printer without replacement or service. Also,it is recommended that you only use authentic cartridges sold by the manufacturer for HP officejet 7510 ink cartridge replacement. You can also check if the toner is authentic by scanning the QR code present in it, if a screen pops up validated by the manufacturer, it is authentic and not if no screen pops up and process.
How to change ink cartridge on HP officejet 7510
- Turn ON the printer if it is not turned on already. Open the HP OfficeJet 7510 ink cartridge access door and wait till the printer becomes silent before you move on to the next step.
- Push the ink cartridge to release it from the slot and pull it out to remove it from the printer.
- Take out the new cartridge from its package, push the pink tab to remove the protective film covering it and hold it on the sides in such a way that the copper strips of the cartridge faces the printer during HP officejet 7510 ink cartridge replacement.
- So How to change HP officejet 7510 ink cartridge, Be careful to not touch the ink part of the cartridge because that can damage the cartridge sometimes.
- Slide it into the printer and push it forward until it locks into its place. Also, make sure the letter on the HP Officejet 7510 ink cartridge matches the letter and colored dot on the printer.
- Once it is done, close the cartridge access door and your cartridges are ready to be used.
- Aligning the cartridge is essential to get the most out of your printer, Load an A4 sheet into the printer and follow the instructions to align the cartridge,
- If you’re on Windows how to change HP officejet 7510 ink cartridge, Click start -> Search for HP Solution Center.
- Then tap on the settings and choose the Printer Toolbox option.
- A dialogue box will appear on he screen where you will have the option called Align the 123.hp.com/oj7510 Printer Cartridge. Select the option and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process. A test page will get printed and the alligning process is over.
- If that does not work, try resetting the printer by dismantling the connections.
- Open the HP Officejet 7510 cartridge door after you switch on the printer and the cartridge will move to the centre to install the cartridge for HP officejet 7510 ink cartridge replacement.
- Remove the cartridge from its slot and make sure its contact points are clean and re-insert it.
- Use a clean microfiber cloth to clean the cartridge if it is dirtly.
- If it still does not work, unlock the cartridge access door again to get the cartridge out, remove the tabs in front of the cartridge to release it.
- Hold it by its side and check for any electrical contacts at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Check if any leaks or debris has accumulated and clean it up if any is present and let them dry for a while. Don’t let cartridge sit outside the printer for far too long.
- Now check for any dirt in the copper contacts of the cartridge, Clean it up carefully with a cloth if any is present.
- Be sure to not touch the copper contacts because it can get the system to fail.
- So How to change HP officejet 7510 ink cartridge, Put the cartridge back into its slot and reseal the cartridge door.
- Run a print test to check if the problem has been resolved.
- Do the same with other cartridge slots if required if any problem persists.
- It is also important that you search for the cartridge model by your 123 HP Officejet 7510 printer before making the purchase because anything other than the specific models will not work.
- The cartridges for HP Officejet 7510 ink cartridge replacement that will work with this printer are HP 932 Black and HP 932XL Black for black ink, HP 933 Cyan and HP 933XL Cyan for cyan ink, HP 933 Magenta and HP 933XL Magenta for magenta ink and HP 933 Yellow and HP 933Xl Yellow forn yellow ink.