Skip to content
HP Officejet 6962 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 6962 Wireless Setup Windows
- Keep the network name & password ready before forming a network connection with your printerfor HP officejet 6962 wireless setup windows.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 6962 printer,system and router are turned on and link the system to the wireless network with an internet access.
- Link the system and printer to the single wireless network and place the printer and system within router’s range during the setup process.
- To configure the printer over the wireless network, you can utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard for printer installation. Tap on the Wireless icon from the printer’s control panel.
- Select the 123.hp.com/oj6962 icon. Choose the Wireless Settings icon and then tap on the Wireless Setup Wizard. Select the network name from the list of available networks and then tap on the OK icon.
- In case the network name is not listed,tap on the Enter New Network name icon and then trail the on-screen instructions to key in the network name for HP officejet 6962 wireless setup windows.
- Index in the WEP or WPA key,if urged and then tap on the Done icon.On the summary screen,tap OK to revert to the home screen. If your printer do not contain the latest driver, then download it from our site and install it.
- Once downloaded,trail the instructions mentioned on the screen to install the printer driver in the system.
HP Officejet 6962 Wireless Setup Mac
- Prior to configuring the printer over the HP Officejet 6962 Wireless network, assemble the name of the network and password.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 6962 printer,system and router. Make sure that the printer is linked to the wireless network with an Internet access.
- Position the printer and system within the range of the router at the time of installation process.
- Utilize the 123.hp.com/oj6962 Wireless Setup Wizard to configure the printer over the wireless network.
- Navigate to the Dashboard on the control panel of the printer and then select the Wireless icon.
- Select the Setup icon. Navigate to the Wireless settings and then choose the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose the name of the printer from the list of available networks and then select the OK icon.
- In case the network name is not catalogued, tap Enter New Network name and then trail the on-screen guidelines to type the network name.
- Index in the WEP or WPA key,if urged and then select the Done icon.On the Summary Screen,tap on the OK icon to go back to the home screen.
- In case the setup prompts,you need to install the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer driver and software that is appropriate for the operating system and the printer model after completion of HP officejet 6962 wireless setup Mac.