HP Officejet 6962 Setup
To setup HP OFFICEJET 6962, unbox your printer and then connect the printer and computer to a power source using a power cord. Connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable. Then, install the ink cartridges into the cartridge holder, load paper into the input tray, and close the tray correctly. Turn on the laptop and then proceed with the HP Officejet 6962 Setup and configuration. Make sure all the cables are connected properly to avoid any connectivity issue.
HP OFFICEJET PRINTER 6962 SETUP WINDOWS
- To set up the Officejet 6962 on Windows, first, unbox the printer and remove all the tapes on it.
- Install the cartridges and load enough paper into the input tray.
- If you have connected the printer to the computer using a USB cable, remove it.
- Go to the Devices and Printers folder, give a right-click on the printer, and click Remove device.
- Now download the driver for the Officejet 6962 printer from the manufacturer’s site.
- Else, make use of the Driver Download button given on the page to the driver instantly.
- After downloading the driver, give a double-click on the .exe setup file saved in your local folder.
- The installation process begins.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the installer.
- Select the USB connection type when prompted.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Print a test page to verify the connection HP Officejet 6962 Setup.
HP OFFICEJET 6962 PRINTER SETUP MAC
- HP Officejet 6962 setup can be done easily on Mac OS.
- First, connect the printer to a power source using the power cable.
- Do not establish a connection between the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer and your device unless prompted by the installer.
- Go to the manufacturer’s site and provide your printer model.
- Select the Begin option. Ensure that the operating system and version are correctly chosen.
- Either the HP Easy Start software downloads or you will be directed to the Software and Driver Downloads page.
- If the Easy Start software downloads, just launch the software and follow the on-screen instructions on the software to complete the installation.
- If the software does not download, click Download next to the full feature driver.
- Proceed to install the driver after the file downloads.
- Select USB as the connection type when prompted by the installer.
- Ensure that the HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected so that you can perform scanning on your 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer.
- If prompted, add the printer to the printer queue on your Mac. Add the printer to the Print Using or Use menu.
- Complete the installation on the installer screen. Print a document or photo to verify the HP Officejet 6962 Setup.