Skip to content
HP Officejet 6962 Installation
Call Us : 1 866 309 6188
123 HP Officejet 6962 Setup Windows
- To install the HP officejet 6962 printer to the Windows operating system, initially, power up the printer and link the system to it using a USB cable.
- Once you are done with the above step, Windows system automatically detects the printer and then proceed to HP Officejet 6962 Installation the driver.I t just takes few minute to perform the step.
- stem. Index in the printer model number and then follow the on-screen prompts. Now,try to connect the power cord between the printer and system’s port.
- In case the printer is detected by the Windows system ,try to update the driver compatible with the printer by downloading and then installing it at the time of setup process.
- In case the name of the printer is not screened,try to connect the printer and then include the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer manually.
- Navigate to the control panel of the printer,select Devices and Printer. Choose the View devices and printer option and then include the printer’s name.
- Select the printer’s name from the displayed list.Make sure that the software installed supports the Windows Operating system version.
123 HP Officejet 6962 Setup Mac
- We provide you instructions on how to configure the Mac and the 123 HP Officejet 6962 printer.Select the mode of connection as Wired ,Wireless or USB based on the printer model.
- We provide you instructions mainly based on USB connection mode which is generally preferred because of it s easy configuration method.
- Apple Software Update updated the built -in software for certain printer models which automatically include the name of the printer into the list after linking the printer to the USB port.
- Associate the 123 hp 6962 printer with the system. Once the connection is established between the printer and system,you will be able to print or scan based on the printer’s functionality.
- In case the operating system version of the Mac is 10.2.8 or earlier,select the Printer menu or select the Printer list.Under the View menu. select the Show Printer list option.
- Browse Add a Printer and then select it on. Once you have added the printer,the connection is established between the Mac and the HP Officejet 6962 printer.
- Select the USB option in the first pop-up menu. Select the name of the printer from the list of available devices and then select the Add option.