HP Officejet 6962 Ink Cartridge Installation
Open the ink cartridge door. Now the carriage will move to the ink cartridge area. Wait until the carriage stops. Open a new ink cartridge from its package and remove the tapes from the cartridge and hold its sides and insert it inside the cartridge holder and close the access door.
How to change ink in HP Officejet 6962
- Open the ink cartridge door and wait until the cartridge slides to the ink cartridge area.
- Press the tab in front of the old ink cartridge to release it from the holder. Now pull the cartridge from the slot.
- Remove the package from the ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you remove the orange tape on the cartridge.
- Ink cartridge should face downward and the label color should match with the color dot in the carriage.
- Slide the ink cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Press the ink cartridge until it fits into the cartridge slot.
- Go with the steps given above to New HP Officejet 6962 Ink Cartridge Installation.
- The cartridge will slide into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP Officejet 6962 ink cartridge problems
- Check whether the cartridge is set properly in the holder.
- Make sure that you have placed the cartridge in the correct slot.
- If the cartridges are not set properly, gently push them into the holder.
- Use a cloth dipped in water and clean the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- You can also use the automated tool available in 123.hp.com/oj6962 to clean the printhead. Usually, dirty printheads cause trouble while printing.
- Ensure that you remove the dirty cartridge from the holder. You can clean the contacts.
- You shouldn’t leave the cartridge outside for more than 30 minutes.
- Test print a page and check if the printer is printing.
- If the error continues, reconnect the power cable and check if it prints.
- Check if you have closed the access door properly.
- If the door doesn’t close properly, open and close it properly. For more related queries on HP Officejet 6962 Ink Cartridge Installation connect with our tech team.