HP Officejet 6962 Driver Download
To connect the Officejet 6962 printer to your Windows or Mac device, you have to install the driver. Make use of the 123 HP Officejet 6962 driver download button provided on the page to get the driver instantly. Check the compatibility and version of the driver before downloading it. Usually, the installation takes some time. To know about the HP Officejet 6962 Driver Download and installation, you can check the instruction manual or contact our tech team.
HP Officejet 6962 Driver for Windows
- To install HP Officejet 6962 driver on Windows, you need to find an updated, secure driver.
- Make sure the driver is compatible with Windows 7.
- To check the compatibility go to the manufacturer’s website.
- You can also use the manual guide to download the driver or contact the support service for help.
- To download a driver, go to the manufacturer’s site and enter the printer model in the search bar.
- Select the model; the driver setup page will display.
- Check and modify the OS version as per the OS you have installed.
- Click Download option and wait for the file to run.
- Now the download process will run for a few minutes.
- Follow the commands on the screen to complete the download process.
- To complete the setup entirely, select the type of connection.
- Depending on the type of network you are using, choose either wireless or wired connection type.
- Verify whether the connection is established between the printer and your device.
- If there is a problem in installing the driver, remove and reconnect the 123.hp.com/oj6962 printer.
HP Officejet 6962 Driver for Mac
- You can use the Apple Software update for installing the printer driver on your Mac device.
- Once you connect the printer to your Mac and add it to the print queue, the Apple Software update tool automatically installs the driver for the printer.
- Ensure that the printer’s hardware is complete.
- Power on the printer and connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click the Apple menu on your Mac computer.
- Select the System Preferences option.
- On the window that opens, select the Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners option.
- If the Officejet 6962 printer displays in the Printers list, remove and re-add it.
- If the printer’s name is not displayed, select the Add Printer or Scanner option to add the printer to the list.
- Go to the Using or Print Using menu and select the printer’s name.
- Click the Add option.
- Now the printer is added to the print queue.
- You can start printing or scanning.
- Get help from our technical experts if you are facing any trouble with the HP Officejet 6962 Driver Download and installation.