Skip to content
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup For Windows
- Assemble the network name and password to connect the printer and system for Windows operating system.
- Link the printer and the system to the single wireless connection. Assemble the printer and router near to each other during the installation process.Detach the USB cable,if any.
- Boot the system,printer and router.Keep the printers within the limit of the router’s range to acquire maximum signal strength.
- Make use of Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer over the wireless network.At the time of installation process,HP Installers detects the printer by itself.
- Examine whether the printer is in on state,select the HP Officejet 5740 Wireless icon on the control panel for the printer.
- On the Wireless Window,select the Settings icon and then select the Wireless Setup Wizard.Trial the on-screen guides to connect the printer over the Wireless network.
- Try to begin the software installation process from the computer you wish to print from.Visit our website to download the upgraded printer driver and software.
- After the driver is downloaded,install in accordance with the instructions which are displayed on the screen. Try printing a job using the HP Officejet 5740 printer If the printer prints successfully, then the network is connected.
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Before the configuring the printer,organise the name of the network and password.Key in the name of the network and password and link the printer and system.
- Ensure that you link the printer and the system to the single wireless network. Switch on the HP Officejet 5740 printer,system and router.
- Keep all the devices within the range of the local wireless network for attaining maximum signal strength at the time of installation.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to link the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer and the PC over the wireless network.
- After the printer is turned on,.select the Wireless icon.Once enabling the Wireless icon,The Wireless window screens.
- Select the Settings icon under the Wireless Window. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard.Employ the guides mentioned on the screen to connect the printer over the wireless network.
- In accordance with the user’s requirements,download and install the driver and software for the printer.
- After installing the driver,make use of the 123 HP Officejet 5740 printer to print the document or photo.
- In case the printer prints the document or photo successfully,wireless setup is done successfully.
- In case the printer does not print.connect with our tech support team to sort out the issue.