Skip to content
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup Windows
- Assemble the network name and password to connect the printer and system for Windows operating system for HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup Windows.
- Link the printer and the system to the single wireless connection. Assemble the printer and router near to each other during the installation process. Detach the USB cable,if any.
- Boot the system,printer and router. Keep the printers within the limit of the router’s range to acquire maximum signal strength.
- Make use of Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer over the wireless network.At the time of installation process,HP Installers detects the printer by itself.
- Examine whether the printer is in on state,select the HP Officejet 5740 Wireless icon on the control panel for the printer.
- On the Wireless Window,select the Settings icon and then select the Wireless Setup Wizard. Trial the on-screen guides to connect the printer over the Wireless network.
- Try to begin the software installation process from the computer you wish to print from.Visit our website to download the upgraded printer driver and software and progress HP officejet 5740 wireless setup windows.
- After the driver is downloaded, install in accordance with the instructions which are displayed on the screen. Try printing a job using the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer If the printer prints successfully, then the network is connected.
HP Officejet 5740 Wireless Setup Mac
- Before the configuring the printer,organise the name of the network and password. Key in the name of the network and password and link the printer and system.
- Ensure that you link the printer and the system to the single wireless network. Switch ON the HP Officejet 5740 printer,system and router.
- Keep all the devices within the range of the local wireless network for attaining maximum signal strength at the time of installation.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to link the 123.hp.com/oj5740 printer and the PC over the wireless network for HP Officejet 5740 wireless setup.
- After the printer is turned on,select the Wireless icon.Once enabling the Wireless icon,The Wireless window screens.
- Select the Settings icon under the Wireless Window. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Employ the guides mentioned on the screen to connect the printer over the wireless network.
- In accordance with the user’s requirements,download and install the driver and software for the printer.
- After installing the driver,make use of the HP Officejet 5740 printer to print the document or photo.
- In case the printer prints the document or photo successfully,wireless setup is done successfully.
- After HP officejet 5740 wireless setup, In case the printer does not print, check out the troubleshooting steps to sort out the issue.