HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download
The drivers facilitate the printer to perform its functions. The printer drivers are categorised as full-featured and basic drivers. Download the full feature drivers to get the most printer features. The printer drivers will include essential HP software and apps. Click the link Download Drivers for HP Officejet 5255 driver download on this site. Before you download the drivers, ensure that you have sufficient storage capacity to download the printer drivers. The printer drivers cannot be installed over a public network.
- Power On the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- The drivers will include essential printer software and other supporting apps.
- Click the link Download drivers on this site for HP Officejet 5255 driver download. Before you download the check the storage capacity on your computer.
- To restore storage space, clean the unwanted files and cache.
- Download the printer drivers over a local network. Installation of printer drivers cannot be done over a public network.
- Wait until the download process completes. The driver will get downloaded in the .exe format for Windows computer.
- Locate the downloaded setup file in the Downloads folder. Double-click on the file to install the printer drivers after HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download.
- Choose the desired connection type during the installation of drivers. You can choose either a USB cable or a wireless connection based upon your convenience.
- If you are opting for the USB connection, gather a USB cable of at least 3 meters in length.
- If you are opting for wireless connection, take note of the router name and password.
- Position the printer closer to the router during the Wi-Fi set up.
- Set your printer as the default printer to avoid interruptions during a print job.
- Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and load papers into the input tray.
- Try printing a sample page.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver For Windows
HP Officejet 5255 Driver For Mac
- The drivers for the HP Officejet 5255 printer can be installed using the Apple Software update on your Mac.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer.
- Connect the HP Officejet 5255 printer to the Mac from which you want to access the printer and then do HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download.
- Select the Apple icon on your Mac computer.
- Click the System Preferences option and select Printers and Scanners.
- Inspect whether your printer’s name is displayed in the Printers list.
- If enlisted, remove the printer and re-add your HP Officejet 5255 printer by clicking Plus icon.
- If not listed, select the Plus icon and choose the name of your printer.
- Select Print Using menu and choose your printer’s name.
- Click Add to add your printer to the list.
- If a screen prompts to install the printer software, select Download and install.
- If a window appears stating Software currently unavailable, you can select the link on this site to manually install the printer software.
- Close the System Preferences window on your Mac computer.
- Try performing the printer functions to witness the proper installation of drivers after HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download.