Skip to content
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet 4650 Paper Jam
- Occasionally, the HP Officejet 4650 printer stops printing and displays a warning message on its control panel. When your printer is screening the alert message, and if you want to continue the print job, press ok.
- After doing this, the attention light on the control panel of the printer starts to blink.
- There lies the possibility for hearing the noise level than normal unusual, and the printer starts ejecting the blank paper.
- Take out any loose sheets that are found inside the 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer, and remove the jammed papers from the printer’s rear side.
- Affirm that the carriage moves freely. Switch on the printer, elevate the carriage door and scrutinize whether the carriage displaces in the access area.
- Clean the rollers using a damp cloth, and allow the printer print a test page. If the printer is successful in printing the test page, the HP Officejet 4650 troubleshooting issue is sorted out.
- Avoid overfeeding the papers into the tray and avoid the paper jam issue to some extent. Frequent paper jam is likely to occur, when you overfilled the paper tray beyond its capacity.
- If the printer’s slider is not aligned properly, the paper jam issue occurs. The 123 HP printers are manufactured with a sliding mechanism which accepts only few paper types.
- Verify the paper type you have fed into the input tray corresponds the printer you are handling with. It is recommended to use standard office paper to prevent paper jam.
123.hp.com/oj4650 Printer Offline
OJ4650 Printer Offline – Mac
- Once the printer displays an Offline alert message, the normal functionality of printer is not done. Do necessary actions to restore the printer’s functionality.
- The offline message gets prompted when the network connection is not maintained, or fluctuation in input power supply.
- When you attempt to reset the printer, all the stored values in the firmware gets lost, and you have to re- configure it again. Power reset helps you to resume the printer function.
- Verify whether any devices other than you are using are connected to the same network. If yes, exclude them all except yours.
- If multiple printers are present in the same network, remove all by tapping minus.
- Remove the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer queue from the enlist, and then re- include it. Create a new printing session by performing the above steps.
- Choose a sample document or photo. Free to call us on our toll- free number and sort out the issue.
OJ4650 Printer Offline – Windows
- Utilize the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool and fix and HP Officejet 4650 troubleshooting the issues.
- Modify the default printer driver to your originally installed driver and confirm that your printer is not in offline.
- Reboot your HP Officejet 4650 printer and check the network connection status.
- If you opt for a wired mode, confirm that you plugged your cable securely.
- If you opt for a wireless mode, locate your printer and the router closer to each other to avoid the poor communication.
- Open the document which you want to print, use the prompts and tap on print to get the hardcopy of the desired document.
Call Us : 1 866 309 6188
Black HP 4650 Ink Not Printing Issue
- Though HP Officejet 4650 offers a great job in printing the document and photo, it might produce printouts with mediocre quality at times.
- You will receive a prompt stating the black ink not printing alert message on the control panel of the printer.
- When your printer encounters this HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting issue, you have to take required steps in order to resume the expected quality print outs.
- If the ink cartridge or toner installed is from some other manufacturers or is incompatible with the 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer, the issue occurs.
- The print job also fails when the print job assigned to the printer has issue. It is better to delete the print job assigned earlier. Go through the instructions and know how to cancel and resend the print job.
- The printer is unable to carry out the print job which is assigned to it already. So flash off the print job accumulated in the print queue. The instructions on how to cancel and re- add the print job is explained below.
- Check whether you have chosen the correct printer, if you find the printouts are not as expected. By that time, terminate the print job.
- To terminate the print job, click on Start, tap Devices and printers in the column provided. Choose the printer, and double- click on it , and then click the see whats printing option twice.
- Pick out the print job which you like to terminate, and then click on the Document option. Click the Cancel option followed by the yes option to affirm the changes you do.
HP Officejet 4650 Won’t Connect Wireless
- The printer’s normal operation gets failed, when the connection maintained between the printer and the computer is lost for some reasons.
- Boot up the HP Officejet 4650 printer that you use. Boot up the computer as well. To reboot the devices, push the power button and hold it for a few seconds.
- Avail a free tool namely, HP Print and Scan Doctor which is offered by Hewlett Packard. This option is currently only available for Windows users.
- Follow the instructions download and install the latest version of the diagnosing tool. Verify the status of the wireless connection to which your 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer and the computer are connected to.
- Follow the prompts based on which you have to perform the necessary steps to sort out this network issue.
- It is mandatory to monitor the wireless network test results page. Do this, in order to evaluate the status and identify the wireless network issues that your Officejet 4650 printer experience.
- The occurrence of more number of wireless channel interface affects the wireless network signal strength. The network interface is likely to happen when other networks use a similar channel.
- It is recommended to use a unique network name to prevent wireless network HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting issues.
- There lie the possibilities for your HP 4650 printer gets connected to some other wireless network which in turn causes a drop in the signal strength.
- Switch off all the additional routers other than yours. Using multiple routers leads to Network interference and performance HP Officejet 4650 printer issue.