HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridge installation
Here we offer the instructions on how to process the HP Officejet 4650 Ink cartridge installation into the allotted slot. The tips on choosing the authentic ink cartridge are also with us.
- Utilize an authentic HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge purchased from the authentic users. Know whether the ink cartridge you use is an authentic one during HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation.
- If the validation screen is not displayed, your ink cartridge is not authentic.
- If you didn’t get the validation message on the screen, the ink cartridge you are using is not genuine during HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation.
- Trail the instructions provided in this section and replace the toner, when you find it not working properly.
- Confirm that the printer is powered on. If required, use the power icon to Switch ON the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer. elevate the printer’s top cover, and wait until the printer resumes from its idle state.
- Tap the old ink cartridge down, and then slide it out. When fixing the cartridge, confirm that you are installing the correct toner into its slots provided for HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation.
- Peel off the wrapper around the ink cartridge, and move the pink tab so that you can remove the protective cover which is stick on top of the ink cartridge.
- Keep the copper strips of the toner on your printer’s side, and tug the HP 4650 ink cartridge slightly at an angle in order to fit it into the slot provided.
- Close the top cover subsequently.
- It is mandatory to let the HP Officejet 4650 printer align its Ink cartridge to achieve the best print quality.
- Make sure that you are using A4, plain paper into the input tray.
- Trail the instruction provided below and know how to align the toner after accomplishing the HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation procedure.
- Get directed to the HP Solution Center by utilizing any one of the methods given in this document.
How to install HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridges
- For Windows Vista operating system : tap Windows taskbar, click the Wireless icon-> All programs-> HP Solution Center for HP officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation.
- For Windows XP operating system, get directed to the Windows taskbar, click the Start option->All programs-> HP Solution center.
- Opt for settings, click Printer Toolbox. You can see the Printer Toolbox screens a dialogue box. Tap on the Align the Print Cartridge option.
- Click Align and then use the on- screen instructions. You can get the test page printed by your HP Officejet 4650 printer and proper ink cartridge alignment as well.
- If the HP Officejet 4650 Ink cartridge you installed turns out to be fault, trail the tips given in this manual and get rid of the ink cartridge issue.
- Remove the cartridge from its slot, clean inside your printer contact area and then re- seat it again into its slots. Affirm that the cartridge contacts are free from dirt and dust.
- If the printer is capable of providing color printouts, you have to install the color ink cartridge as well in the HP Officejet 4650 printer for HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation.
- Use the same instructions to install the color cartridges. Remember that you have to place the color toner in the slot provided on the left side.
- The mono cartridge should hold the right side slot. You cannot get the best printout, if you place it vice- versa. For cleaning purpose, you can use damp cotton or lint free cloth.
- Then, Power ON the printer by pushing the power button provided on it’s side. Elevate the cartridge access door. Now you can see the motion of the cartridge in its accessing area.
- Push the tab which is located on the front of the cartridge and release it. Hold the toner by its sides, and then look for the electrical contacts on the carriage’s lower portion.
- Repeat the instructions mentioned above to HP Officejet 4650 ink cartridge installation all the other cartridges you buy.