HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download
You have the greatest chances of getting the most supported printer features when using a USB connection. We provide HP Officejet 4650 Driver download and installation instructions separately for Windows and Mac computers.
- Make sure that you are ready with all the materials needed to establish the printer.
- Switch ON the printer and maintain it in a ready state. Make use of a cable whose length is not more than 3 m in length.
- If you are aiding a USB cable to connect the printer to the computer, remove it and should not reconnect it again, until you are instructed.
- Locate the Devices and Printers option in the printer’s control panel settings. Pick out the printer model by right- clicking it, and then click the Remote device option.
- Trail the prompts to HP Officejet 4650 download and install the appropriate printer driver and software for your printer model. HP Easy Start download gets downloaded on your personal computer, based on the printer model.
- By trailing the instruction, you will be prompted to select the connection type in order to move to further steps. Select USB connection type.
- Once the printer is 123.hp.com/oj4650, liable to the functionality you want your printer to perform, choose either Print, Scan, or copy after HP officejet 4650 driver download for Windows.
HP Officejet 4650 driver download and setup for Windows
HP Officejet 4650 driver download setup for Mac
- Affirm that you are well prepared with all accessories you need, while linking the printer by means of the USB method.
- The initial step you have to carry out is to Power ON your HP Officejet 4650 printer. Utilize a cable whose length is not greater than 3 m.
- Select a correct port to link the printer to the computer, so that no interruption will occur while establishing the connection. You should not connect any USB cable, unless you are prompted to do so.
- Opt for the best HP Officejet 4650 Driver download suitable to your printer model, and initiate the connection to a USB connected printer.
- Liable to the computer’s operating system version, and the printer you are using, a full feature driver gets downloaded through Apple Software Update.
- Trail the prompts, and choose the connection type as USB, when you are directed by the installer. Get directed to the install screen and scrutinize whether you have chosen HP Easy Scan option.
- Click on the Add Printer option, when instructed. By doing this, a new queue is created on the Mac computer.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer name, tap Use or Print Using, and click Add.
- Redirect to the HP installer and accomplish the installation procedure.
- Then select the functionality you want, and enjoy the service after HP Officejet 4650 driver downloaded for Mac.