HP Officejet 4630 Wireless setup
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup for Windows
- To link to a HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup network, know the name and the password of the wireless network.
- All the devices in use such as the printer, the computer and the router should be Power ON.
- Verify the network connection status and affirm that it has good signal. If any Ethernet cable or USB is plugged into the printer, remove it.
- Power on the printer and tap the wireless icon provided on the printer’s control panel.
- Once the wireless screen exhibits, tap the Settings icon, then on Wireless Setup Wizard. Trail the guides displayed on the screen and get your printer connected to the wireless network to HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup for windows.
- In order to carry out the printing functionality using the networked printer, you need to have the full featured printer driver installed on your 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer.
- The driver which you have installed must have the required features for wireless printing.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup For Mac
- Prior to connecting your printer to the wireless network, gain the information on the name of the network and the password of the network.
- Ensure that all devices are turned on. Affirm that the signal strength of the network is good and place the printer closer to the router to HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup for Mac.
- Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable connected to the HP Officejet 4630 printer if any.
- Switch ON the printer by tapping the Power button. Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and then on Settings.
- Tap on Wireless Setup Wizard and trail the instructions screened on the screen to link your printer to the wireless network.
- The driver which you choose must support wireless printing. The full featured printer driver is compatible with wireless printing and must be installed on your personal computer.